Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 16 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Broncos***
(12-29-2015, 02:44 AM)iLLuSi0nz Wrote: Nope sure didn't. Can quote it if you can find it or make it up as you go or whatever. Seems like you are already into that.  I said they looked like chumps (they = team) on National TV again and they did.  Only this time the score was close rather than it being a blowout.

Calling someone a bum implies that they play poorly and shouldn't be playing at all. I call Brandon Tate a Bum not McCarron. Didn't say it so quit trolling.
Sorry....it was another poster that called him a bum.....I was responding to the AJ pushing through part of your post.  I got confused....my apologies.  The point is....does it matter if he pushes through his mistake when Mediocre Marv and His Merry Band of Tenured Bums are still here?

No one is trolling...no one is making up shit....it was an honest mistake.  Simmer down Potsy..... Smirk

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Here's as positive as I can be - as I don't really see the point in anything else -
AJMac got some valuable experience tonight, and this weekend we wrapped up our ticket to the dance w/ AFC North Championship. Next week if we take care of business, maybe something else will fall into place for us. Whether that does or not - we're in the dance, and if we win games then that's all that matters now.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 01:58 AM)Brandon00151 Wrote: AJ McCaron is a bum!

Illusionz.....here is the post I mistook you for saying....

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 02:59 AM)Wyche Wrote: does it matter if he pushes through his mistake when Mediocre Marv and His Merry Band of Tenured Bums are still here?
Lol - I'd love for a reporter to ask about that with those exact words...sigh.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 03:03 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Lol - I'd love for a reporter to ask about that with those exact words...sigh.

LOL....ikr?

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 02:59 AM)Wyche Wrote: Sorry....it was another poster that called him a bum.....I was responding to the AJ pushing through part of your post.  I got confused....my apologies.  The point is....does it matter if he pushes through his mistake when Mediocre Marv and His Merry Band of Tenured Bums are still here?

No one is trolling...no one is making up shit....it was an honest mistake.  Simmer down Potsy..... Smirk

All good thanks for that reply. Emotions running too high tonight. Love this team and soo hate hate hate seeing the same sht just difference faces passing through over the years.

As far as him pushing through I think he will. The kid has a strong personality but he's going to need it with that fumble being plastered over everything everywhere for the next few weeks.  It's not on him at all and the pundits will try to spin it that way to see how he handles the pressure. Just an unfortunate end to a game that spiraled out of complete control.

It's very sad to see a lot of the answers and to be helpless to fix any of them.
Reply/Quote
One prime time win out of four games...against the ***** Browns! Sick

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 03:08 AM)iLLuSi0nz Wrote: All good thanks for that reply. Emotions running too high tonight. Love this team and soo hate hate hate seeing the same sht just difference faces passing through over the years.

As far as him pushing through I think he will. The kid has a strong personality but he's going to need it with that fumble being plastered over everything everywhere for the next few weeks.  It's not on him at all and the pundits will try to spin it that way to see how he handles the pressure. Just an unfortunate end to a game that spiraled out of complete control.

It's very sad to see a lot of the answers and to be helpless to fix any of them.

I feel your pain brother....hell....I've been watching this shit for 30 years or so.....I've learned to temper my emotions LOL

Yes....I think it's in his makeup to shake it off.  He has done what has been asked of him and protected the ball.  There's just not much more you can ask of him in this situation.  Phillips adjusted...and we didn't. Typical....right?

I hope you also saw the post I erroneously attributed to you....my apologies again.  It's my feeble memory showing its failure again....lol.

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 03:02 AM)Wyche Wrote: Illusionz.....here is the post I mistook you for saying....

Ahh unfortunate post that is. He isn't a bum at all, he played pretty well. He's green still and has a lot to learn but played well given what he had to work with.  That fumbled snap is just an easy target for people that are pissed. Want to call someone a bum he should start with some coaches or maybe Tate. Yes.. most definitely Tate (as a returner).
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 03:13 AM)iLLuSi0nz Wrote: Ahh unfortunate post that is. He isn't a bum at all, he played pretty well. He's green still and has a lot to learn but played well given what he had to work with.  That fumbled snap is just an easy target for people that are pissed. Want to call someone a bum he should start with some coaches or maybe Tate. Yes.. most definitely Tate (as a returner).

Agreed 100%.  I've been pleased as punch with his performance off the bench.  I'd like to have Andy back....there is no substitute for his knowledge and experience....but AJ has done fine all things considered.  There's not much more you can ask for from your backup....especially considering the amount of experience.  Hat's off to him.....

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 03:09 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: One prime time win out of four games...against the ***** Browns!  Sick

At least the blame won't fall on Andy.  He never deserved to be blamed for all the prime time losses.  
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 03:19 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: At least the blame won't fall on Andy.  He never deserved to be blamed for all the prime time losses.  

I think folks are seeing that maybe it wasn't excuses being made for AD when people questioned Green.....

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 03:19 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: At least the blame won't fall on Andy.  He never deserved to be blamed for all the prime time losses.  

Marv

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 03:29 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Marv

The elephant in the room......

Reply/Quote
Looks like the Bungles are rounding back into form during the most critical time of the season....

That's how we roll!!!  WHO DEY!!!!
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 03:13 AM)Wyche Wrote: Yes....I think it's in his makeup to shake it off.  He has done what has been asked of him and protected the ball.  There's just not much more you can ask of him in this situation.  Phillips adjusted...and we didn't. Typical....right?
If you say the DC adjusted then equally , Paul and Hue should have also adjusted.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2015, 03:03 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: If you say the DC adjusted then equally , Paul and Hue should have also adjusted.

Yup.....that's my point.

Reply/Quote
(12-31-2015, 09:15 AM)Wyche Wrote: Yup.....that's my point.

Phillips has been a DC and a HC for many years. While Hue has had one year as a HC, this is his second year as OC as well as Paul, two years as HC.

Years experience as HC and DC
Phillips >>>>> Hue + Paul
Reply/Quote