Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 16 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Broncos***
Who Dey Monday!!! Hope everyone had a great Christmas!!! This is going to be a cold, ugly, slobber knocker....can't wait. This game is so huge for both teams!! Who Dey

Hold on to the ball men, whatever team wins the turnover battle wins this game.
Reply/Quote
How bad does Trent Dilfer hate when people bring up that he was a backup QB who won the SSB???
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 10:05 PM)jgott32 Wrote: How bad does Trent Dilfer hate when people bring up that he was a backup QB who won the SSB???

He can't get mad at it, as he was the backup.  And as he parlayed that into a SB ring and a full page milk ad in the newspaper, it worked out OK for him...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
2.15 am in Europe, I hope I will finish the game Big Grin

WHODEY !

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
I expected all the announcers to pick the Broncos, but 4 out of 9 picked the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
I'll be happy if the team comes out with a win, looking like a real SB contender. Carolina, Arizona, Seahawks and Steelers before yesterday...all look/looked like hot teams going into the playoffs. When's the last time the Bengals looked hot going into the playoffs?

Now, we have a prime time game, a chance for the Bengals to step up and shed that potential/best roster in football moniker and become a team that other teams don't want to face in the post season.

50/50 chance for a win on the big stage. I've seen plenty of times the Bengals came out with an L. I want to see a convincing victory that puts them at or near the top of the conversation about true SB contenders.

50/50. What will we see tonight?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 10:13 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: 2.15 am in Europe, I hope I will finish the game Big Grin

WHODEY !

Call in sick tomorrow..
Reply/Quote
I'm hoping for a low scoring slugfest that sees us squeak it out in the 4th quarter.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 10:19 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Call in sick tomorrow..

There is no tomorrow for him, he's already there!
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 10:05 PM)jgott32 Wrote: How bad does Trent Dilfer hate when people bring up that he was a backup QB who won the SSB???

He's got a ring.. He aint mad.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 10:17 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I'll be happy if the team comes out with a win, looking like a real SB contender. Carolina, Arizona, Seahawks and Steelers before yesterday...all look/looked like hot teams going into the playoffs. When's the last time the Bengals looked hot going into the playoffs?

Now, we have a prime time game, a chance for the Bengals to step up and shed that potential/best roster in football moniker and become a team that other teams don't want to face in the post season.

50/50 chance for a win on the big stage. I've seen plenty of times the Bengals came out with an L. I want to see a convincing victory that puts them at or near the top of the conversation about true SB contenders.

50/50. What will we see tonight?

Right now our QB, Starting TE, and Starting Safety are out.  I'll be happy to eke out a win with no serious injuries, get that bye, and have everyone come back healthy for the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
AHHHHHHHHH! I' m ****** pumped. I love these big games.
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 10:21 PM)MrRager Wrote: AHHHHHHHHH! I' m ****** pumped. I love these big games.

Im nervous.
Reply/Quote
Denver needs this game desperately. Fear we're just missing too many key guys.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
I want to see Gio touching the ball early and often.

What I don't want to see if Talib possessing the football at any point in time.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
Time for that Peko pick six!
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 10:23 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Denver needs this game desperately. Fear we're just missing too many key guys.

A little concerned about that desperation.  They've been known to be dirty (Talib and the eye poke come immediately to mind.)  I want that win, but no injuries.
Reply/Quote
I am interested to see if McCarron shines under the lights. I have heard repeatedly how loves the pressure of big games.
Reply/Quote
Did you guys see Osweiler panicking? Breathing heavy and sht.
Reply/Quote
I expect them to shut down our running game and make AJ beat them.

So beat them AJ

Reply/Quote