Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
***Wk 17 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals***
Good game everybody !

#WHODEY

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Bengals unanimous pick vs Balt by NFL Network studio guys 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 01:20 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote:
I would rather have FOX broadcast a Cincinnati game than that condescending Dan Fouts from CBS.  That guy makes me want to give myself a jalapeno suppository to distract from the pain of hearing his voice dripping with seething hate for the Bengals.

(01-03-2016, 02:46 PM)Whacked Wrote: NAIL ON HEAD

That said, their pre-game show is AWFUL and nauseating. These buffoons are as annoyingly abrasive it gets. Hard to stomach.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 02:47 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Glad to see ya finally made it over here !

Thank you, '74!  I missed everyone on the Message Board.  I had mitral valve repair surgery last summer and it took awhile to really recover even though, other than the leaking valve, I was perfectly healthy.  Like Andy Dalton, I wanted to make it back in time for the playoffs. Smirk

I'm ready for this game to start and I want to see the Ratbirds roasted over an open fire.  12-4 would match the best seasons in Cincinnati history and by winning, the Bengals will have done all they can to get a first round bye in the playoffs.  We can all be San Diego fans later this afternoon.
Reply/Quote
Who Dey Sunday!!! Go Bengals and Go Chargers....I believe we need that bye and Andy back to have the best chance in the postseason!!!

Oh....and go Jets!!! Send them Stoolers home packin'!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
Here's to wins by the Bengals and Chargers today!
Reply/Quote
I'm excited for this game. Here's to momentum into the playoffs!

Reply/Quote
Looking for an improved run game. Which starts with the oline....

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 02:55 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Thank you, '74!  I missed everyone on the Message Board.  I had mitral valve repair surgery last summer and it took awhile to really recover even though, other than the leaking valve, I was perfectly healthy.  Like Andy Dalton, I wanted to make it back in time for the playoffs. Smirk

I'm ready for this game to start and I want to see the Ratbirds roasted over an open fire.  12-4 would match the best seasons in Cincinnati history and by winning, the Bengals will have done all they can to get a first round bye in the playoffs.  We can all be San Diego fans later this afternoon.

Nice to see you back ! 

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 02:55 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Thank you, '74!  I missed everyone on the Message Board.  I had mitral valve repair surgery last summer and it took awhile to really recover even though, other than the leaking valve, I was perfectly healthy.  Like Andy Dalton, I wanted to make it back in time for the playoffs. Smirk

The Bengals have finished 12-4 twice before. Both times led to a Super Bowl appearance. We need to make that 3 for 3!  Dancing
Reply/Quote
Andy looks like a Ginger Johnny Neutron
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 03:00 PM)jj22 Wrote: Looking for an improved run game. Which starts with the oline....

Unfortunately, thats a tall order with this squad. I don't see it being fixed now.
Reply/Quote
Anyone else cringe when Eifert catches a ball against Baltimore?
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 03:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Andy looks like a Ginger Johnny Neutron

Bwuahaha, totally forgot about that show.

Reply/Quote
ahhh Jake....joys of a new position...gotta learn motion/not motion

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Nice run.
Reply/Quote
Wow. Nice hole for Hill
Reply/Quote
Get a good feel for the run today and start well for the playoff game
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 03:00 PM)jj22 Wrote: Looking for an improved run game. Which starts with the oline....

Minus the flag, they've looked good thus far!

Damn, AJ needs to learn about touch passing
Reply/Quote
Crap. Alright, let's see what the D can do now.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote