Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
***Wk 17 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals***
I made a game thread for the Broncos:

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Broncos-vs-Chargers-GameDay-Important-because-we-could-get-a-bye-here?pid=145341#pid145341
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 06:18 PM)2ndHalfAdjustment Wrote: Marvin seemed pissed about having the cooler dumped on him haha.  And for good reason..why?  Nothing to celebrate by winning today..

A definite WTF? moment.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 06:22 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Like Bengalholic said, the last two times we were 12 - 4, we went to the Super Bowl...

as the #1 seed with HFA.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
BO picked
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 06:18 PM)2ndHalfAdjustment Wrote: Marvin seemed pissed about having the cooler dumped on him haha.  And for good reason..why?  Nothing to celebrate by winning today..

Unless of course Denver loses today.
Reply/Quote
Glad we got the win.

Burfict's pick changed the game.

Back to reality - Cannot believe we have to play (lose) the STOOLERS OMGGGG

I would rather lose to anyone else in the NFL.

No say this anemic office beats the Stooolers.
Reply/Quote
Brock Osweiler has more passing yards in the 1st Q than AJ-Mac did for the entire game Big Grin
Reply/Quote
Comon chargies.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
How many turnovers can the Chargers get and score only 3 points?
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 07:33 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: How many turnovers can the Chargers get and score only 3 points?

The Chargers stink. They have no chance in this one. Even when Denver keeps giving them the ball.
Reply/Quote
Rivers is terrible
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 01:45 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: What about their best offensive weapon; the kicker?

And by kicker, i meant punter. Ninja

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 04:29 PM)Whacked Wrote:    ??

Roach,  unless they resign Chris Carter.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 07:10 PM)Whacked Wrote: Glad we got the win.

Burfict's pick changed the game.

Back to reality - Cannot believe we have to play (lose) the STOOLERS OMGGGG

I would rather lose to anyone else in the NFL.

No say this anemic office beats the Stooolers.

Baltimore's offense is terrible and they beat the Steelers twice this year so what is stopping Cincinnati?  
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 08:19 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Baltimore's offense is terrible and they beat the Steelers twice this year so what is stopping Cincinnati?  

Rivalry games have nothing to do with how good or bad a team is. 
"The Power of life and death is in the tongue"
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 08:23 PM)CincyProduct Wrote: Rivalry games have nothing to do with how good or bad a team is. 

Especially when you build a team to compete with those in your division...
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 08:19 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Baltimore's offense is terrible and they beat the Steelers twice this year so what is stopping Cincinnati?  

Not having AD. With him, we win. Without, we lose. 
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 09:31 PM)Whacked Wrote: Not having AD. With him, we win. Without, we lose. 

McCarron will have Eifert this go around.  Maybe that will be enough to get the job done.  Remember, we lost the last game by 13 points despite McCarron gifting them 14 points.
Reply/Quote
I highly doubt the Bengals will beat Pitt if Dalton isn't playing. Even if he does play I don't know for how long because I'm sure the dirty ass Stealers will try and take him out.
Reply/Quote