Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
***Wk 3 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Ravens***
Cincinnati Bengals (2-0) @ Baltimore Ravens (0-2)
Sunday, Sept 27th, 1:00 PM  CBS
M&T Bank Stadium

[Image: ravens-vs-bengals.jpg]

Ravens fans don't seem to confident or enthusiastic about this game right now...

To me, this has the makings of a very tough game. On the road against a division foe coming off two very tough losses. Having said that, the Bengals are just a better, and more talented team at this point.

The Bengals have won 3 straight in the series, and 4 of the last 5, with the only loss being in OT. This game is a great opportunity for the Bengals...not only to go 3-0...but to also put a huge (and very early) potential dagger in the playoff hopes of a division rival.

Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 09:56 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:
Cincinnati Bengals (2-0) @ Baltimore Ravens (0-2)
Sunday, Sept 27th, 1:00 PM  CBS
M&T Bank Stadium

Ravens fans don't seem to confident or enthusiastic about this game right now...

To me, this has the makings of a very tough game. On the road against a division foe coming of two very tough losses. Having said that, the Bengals are just a better, and more talented team at this point.

The Bengals have won 3 straight in the series, and 4 of the last 5, with the only loss being in OT. This game is a great opportunity for the Bengals...not only to go 3-0...but to also put a huge (and very early) potential dagger in the playoff hopes of a division rival.

Perfect example of them having the opportunity to distance themselves from, at least, one team. And to start 3-0. It's right there in front of them. That's why i'm not so confident in them coming out with a win. Seen the disappointing side of it all too many times. 

Keepin' hope alive. Mellow

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 10:00 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Perfect example of them having the opportunity to distance themselves from, at least, one team. And to start 3-0. It's right there in front of them. That's why i'm not so confident in them coming out with a win. Seen the disappointing side of it all too many times. 

Keepin' hope alive. Mellow

Agreed brother, and I have same concern about this game.

If they are going to reach that next level, this is the type of opportunity they need to take advantage of. 
Reply/Quote
A few quotes which pretty much sum up this game...

"I'm going to look at it as any other game, but this is a division game," Bengals cornerback Dre Kirkpatrick told Harvey. "They don't like us and we don't like them. So I know it's going to be ramped up."

"Their record doesn't show what type of team they are," Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton said. "We're going to get their best show and we know that."

“Yes, Bengals coach Marvin Lewis has had Flacco’s number,” wrote The Baltimore Sun’s Jeff Zrebiec. “The Ravens and Flacco badly need to reverse that trend.”

“One thing stays the same: the Ravens don't like the Bengals, and the Bengals don't like them, either,” wrote Harvey. “Cincinnati's gauntlet continues.”

I expect a very hard fought, competitive contest this week. The Bengals have the chance to go 3-0 and put Baltimore in a major hole. The Ravens, of course, will be fighting to avoid going 0-3...in front of the home crowd.

Should be fun game to watch, and one that the Bengals have a good shot at winning, IMO.
Reply/Quote
Looking forward to getting started.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 11:57 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Looking forward to getting started.

Should be a very good game.  Who Dey
Reply/Quote
[Image: Inbgvoz0_bigger.jpeg]Coley Harvey

#Bengals-Ravens series, the team that wins the turnover battle is 16-1

Bengals inactives: DT Pat Sims, WR Greg Little, WR Mario Alford, CB Chris Lewis-Harris, TE C.J. Uzomah, DT Marcus Hardison, DE Margus Hunt.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 12:26 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: [Image: Inbgvoz0_bigger.jpeg]Coley Harvey

#Bengals-Ravens series, the team that wins the turnover battle is 16-1

Bengals inactives: DT Pat Sims, WR Greg Little, WR Mario Alford, CB Chris Lewis-Harris, TE C.J. Uzomah, DT Marcus Hardison, DE Margus Hunt.

Turns out Margus is just a really big guy they have to lug around with them wherever they go.   On the plus side, he can carry a lot of stuff.  Wish Sims was playing today.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 12:43 PM)McC Wrote: Turns out Margus is just a really big guy they have to lug around with them wherever they go.   On the plus side, he can carry a lot of stuff.  Wish Sims was playing today.

I wish Sims were playing as well. Even without him the Bengals should be able to dominate the Ravens line, especially on pass plays.
Reply/Quote
Let's Get it done Boys!!
Reply/Quote
Dalton is a monster
Reply/Quote
Such a nice run and juke - That LB is still looking for his jock
Reply/Quote
Steve Smith just spun the ball and celebrated after a 4 or 5 yard gain?!?!?!!?

LOL

What a tool.
Reply/Quote
Also, I just picked up Tucker in my league with Reds players at 12:55, so I gave him the ultimate jinx........... you're welcome! ThumbsUp

Rock On
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 02:33 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Steve Smith just spun the ball and celebrated after a 4 or 5 yard gain?!?!?!!?

LOL

What a tool.

He is a tool . Gotta respect his game skills but he's a bully .. I saw him jawin' with Rey M. - Not a fight he'd wanna be in LOL 
Reply/Quote
Terrible possession! Stupid penalty on Bodine......Dalton sacked ......Hoping that's the last one we see like that this year.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
Man, the Bodine penalty and the sack killed that drive. Sad
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 02:42 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: Terrible possession! Stupid penalty on Bodine......Dalton sacked ......Hoping that's the last one we see like that this year.

Yeah Hopefully the Defense will get us the ball back quickly
Reply/Quote
Adam Jones!!! INT!!
Reply/Quote
overmatched!
Reply/Quote