Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Wk 5 GameDay Thread...Seahawks @ Bengals***
Football is an emotional game. No need for some of you to act high and mighty towards others.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 07:53 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Football is an emotional game. No need for some of you to act high and mighty towards others.

I don't think it's high and mighty.  My whole family said "It's over."  I said "It's not over."  Then I got to brag after the win.  That's how it works.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 03:51 PM)zygrot24 Wrote: I'll say it.

BUNGLES

Man i really miss negative rep right now.  I'll settle for:  You were WRONG, you fair weather LOSER!
Reply/Quote
I'm not sure what the point of attacking other fans for being dissatisfied with the Bengals play during the game and posting about it on here.
I guess the only way to be really safe is to never question or criticize anything they do and when they do win, you come out looking like one of their best fans.

Frankly, I like to ***** and moan about the Bengals to who ever will listen. I also like to boast about them as well to anyone who will listen.

Been watching since 1981.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 07:58 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: I'm not sure what the point of attacking other fans for being dissatisfied with the Bengals play during the game and posting about it on here.
I guess the only way to be really safe is to never question or criticize anything they do and when they do win, you come out looking like one of their best fans.

Frankly, I like to ***** and moan about the Bengals to who ever will listen.  I also like to boast about them as well to anyone who will listen.

Been watching since 1981.

They use the "B" word and all bets are off.  And I don't think I'm attacking. And there's a difference between criticism and the posts I quoted.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 08:00 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: They use the "B" word and all bets are off.  And I don't think I'm attacking.  And there's a difference between criticism and the posts I quoted.

That's what sets "all bets off"?  Wow.  
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 08:14 PM)Guy Incognito Wrote: That's what sets "all bets off"?  Wow.  

When we had negative rep, I always negative repped anyone who used the "B" word.  Bengals fans should never use that word.  Ever.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 07:54 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I don't think it's high and mighty.  My whole family said "It's over."  I said "It's not over."  Then I got to brag after the win.  That's how it works.

Sounds high and mighty to me. Everyone is happy that we won. People are allowed to be frustrated if they want to. Just move on and enjoy the win with everyone.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
Reply/Quote
The same people who were criticizing the bengals during the game (believe it or not) were happy they won. In hindsight, after a victory, it's easy for some of you to get on your high horse and judge those who were justified in their right to express concern/dissatisfaction. Why bother posting in the game day chat if you can't talk about what's happening?
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 08:20 PM)Captain Happy Pants Wrote: The same people who were criticizing the bengals during the game (believe it or not) were happy they won.  In hindsight, after a victory, it's easy for some of you to get on your high horse and judge those who were justified in their right to express concern/dissatisfaction.  Why bother posting in the game day chat if you can't talk about what's happening?

There's a difference between concern and using the "B" word.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 08:18 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Sounds high and mighty to me. Everyone is happy that we won. People are allowed to be frustrated if they want to. Just move on and enjoy the win with everyone.

I am enjoying the win.  Sorry if you think it's ok for a fan to use the "B" word but I don't.  And I will say so.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 07:53 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Football is an emotional game. No need for some of you to act high and mighty towards others.

This. 

Football is a very emotional game. Everyone reacts differently. Some think the seasons over after we go down by a field goal. Some think we will still win even if we're down 20 points with 2 seconds left. But, for the most part the majority just react based on the situation. They get pissed about bad plays, and jubilant about  good plays.

Hell, when we went down 24-7, I wanted to grab my old lady's annoying Pomeranian and throw it at the TV.  Ninja

Then, when we tied the game, I high fived my St Bernard in the face.  LOL

I guess the moral of the story is that I shouldn't watch football with the dogs around.  Confused
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 08:30 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: This. 

Football is a very emotional game. Everyone reacts differently. Some think the seasons over after we go down by a field goal. Some think we will still win even if we're down 20 points with 2 seconds left. But, for the most part the majority just react based on the situation. They get pissed about bad plays, and jubilant about  good plays.

Hell, when we went down 24-7, I wanted to grab my old lady's annoying Pomeranian and throw it at the TV.  Ninja
Then, when we tied the game, I high fived my St Bernard in the face.  LOL

I guess the moral of the story is that I shouldn't watch football with the dogs around. 
Are you saying I can't call people out for using the "B" word because that seems very wrong to me.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 08:31 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Are you saying I can't call people out for using the "B" word because that seems very wrong to me.

I was just throwing my opinion out there regarding gameday reactions, and sharing my gameday canine adventures.  Big Grin

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 08:31 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Are you saying I can't call people out for using the "B" word because that seems very wrong to me.

That's up to you. It just seems silly to get bent out of shape over in-game emotions.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 08:36 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I was just throwing my opinion out there, and sharing my gameday canine adventures.  Big Grin

I'm glad the Pom survived.   Wink
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 08:51 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I'm glad the Pom survived.   Wink

He's too damn quick! LOL
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 08:48 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: That's up to you. It just seems silly to get bent out of shape over in-game emotions.

To me, any Bengals fan who uses the "B" word is not a real Bengals fan.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 08:59 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: To me, any Bengals fan who uses the "B" word is not a real Bengals fan.

A bit extreme. 

Just ignore those people. 
Reply/Quote