Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Bills***
(10-18-2015, 05:10 PM)WildCat Wrote: it's not the secondary my friend. it's holding calls not being called, with the exception of just now. but it's been going on all game.

Our back seven needs improving across the board, with the exception of Adam Jones. That's what I've seen all season so far. 
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
Lol @Sanders. So dumb.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 05:15 PM)Rattler Wrote: Sanders = dumb as a pile of horse shit or dumber?

You're being way too harsh here. He looked hurt when he lay in the end zone.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bengals getting a welcome and rare amount of respect from the UK presenters (one of whom is a Bills fan).
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 05:10 PM)WildCat Wrote: it's not the secondary my friend. it's holding calls not being called, with the exception of just now. but it's been going on all game.

It's been going on all season. 

Who Dey!! Going over to the Bills board to see their reaction, since we're the Bungles and all.  LOL
Reply/Quote
:15 still for Denver.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
Wow can't believe they overruled the call in the field. Close but looked like a catch
Reply/Quote
Good game so far, Browns will be a tough set of games this year, as every year.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 05:15 PM)West Union KennyG Wrote: You might be surprised then. 
I don't know if you know it or not - but this Bengals team is a really good team.
I hope to be, but I'm not banking on it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Lions opening the door for another team to earn that first over all pick in the draft
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 05:13 PM)packerbacker Wrote: You did something we didn't do last year. Win in Buffalo.

aaron rodgers is a beast. much can be said of their O-line and Eddie Lacy as well. how epic would it be for AJ Hawk to face his former team though. not really sexy but it'd be pretty sweet. bring back the who-dey beer bring back the who-dey orange crush. WHO DEY!
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 05:18 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Wow can't believe they overruled the call in the field. Close but looked like a catch

Ball hit the ground and moved - you have to have full control of the ball if it contacts the ground.
Reply/Quote
Who am I supposed to be rooting for in this OT game in Cleveland? Being in Columbus I usually root against the Stains so the Bengals are always shown locally.
Reply/Quote
I hope to see a healthy Vontaze Burfict on the ketchup field in 2 weeks.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 05:20 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Lions opening the door for another team to earn that first over all pick in the draft

Wow I spoke too soon. Somehow the Bears just tied it up! OT
Reply/Quote
Sanders shouldn't even be on the field. Demarius Thomas dropped an easy pass.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 05:23 PM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: Who am I supposed to be rooting for in this OT game in Cleveland? Being in Columbus I usually root against the Stains so the Bengals are always shown locally.

I would say root for the Browns. We want that first round bye. 
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 05:16 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: Our back seven needs improving across the board, with the exception of Adam Jones. That's what I've seen all season so far. 

i respectfully disagree. Dre K. may be a liability but other than him i simply cannot agree that Iiloka nelson dennard, that this D backfield needs a complete overhaul. Dre Kirkpatrick will get his shit together imho. the main focus problem of this backfield is that they are being asked to do more than needed. almost every single game is simply bad officiating. Paulie G. has no balls and won't blitz and the result is no holding calls on the opposing O-line. even though i've seen numerous times in numerous games now the refs refuse to call obvious holds. it's insane. it's not the db's. i hate to blame the refs but gd it's blatant as blatant can be.
Reply/Quote
No one wants to win this Browns-Broncos game.
Reply/Quote
Lol @ Manning.
Reply/Quote