Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers***
Cincinnati Bengals (6-0)   vs.   Pittsburgh Steelers (4-3)
Sunday, November 1st, 1:00 pm, CBS
Heinz Field, Pittsburgh

Announce Crew: Ian Eagle, Dan Fouts, Evan Washburn 
[Image: SteelersBengals5.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Going to a sports bar here in MT with my brother to watch THE game...we are always terribly outnumbered and got ridiculed last year. Hoping to return the favor a bit this year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 06:27 PM)MTBengalsFan Wrote: Going to a sports bar here in MT with my brother to watch THE game...we are always terribly outnumbered and got ridiculed last year. Hoping to return the favor a bit this year.

Hopefully, all those Steeler fans will be very disappointed by the final score.    Excited
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 06:27 PM)MTBengalsFan Wrote: Going to a sports bar here in MT with my brother to watch THE game...we are always terribly outnumbered and got ridiculed last year. Hoping to return the favor a bit this year.

Don't leave with a black eye, leave with giving one! Be a sore winner  - to make up for all of our losses over the years. Who's got next? Who wants salt in their wound? Step up, steelers fans.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2015, 11:09 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Don't leave with a black eye, leave with giving one! Be a sore winner  - to make up for all of our losses over the years. Who's got next? Who wants salt in their wound? Step up, steelers fans.

Just one guy I truly want to give a load of shit to. My brother's buddy always joins us, and he is flat out obnoxious. I almost punched him the year where Huber got his jaw broken. He strenuously argued it was a clean hit. I sent him the article about the $25K fine a few days later and asked how many times a clean hit results in a fine. :angry:

Go Bengals!
Reply/Quote
A lot of story lines here. Bengals can go to 7-0 for 1st time ever. This could be an early in-season knockout to Pittsburgh for the division. Bengals coming off a bye. Burfict coming back, but then so is Big Ben.
Reply/Quote
Massive game today. Let us try and be positive and hope we can come out 7-0 and take full control of the AFC North Cool

WHO DEY
[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
Today the front seven has to step up. BR may be limited in his movement so the D line need to capitalise. Bell is a huge player for them, so the linebackers need to step up
[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
Enjoying the NFL network's morning shows, where we are getting lots of love. We're being called the "measuring stick" among other positives. Even Mariucci thinking out loud that we might put up 40 today. We're gonna need a bigger band wagon Ninja
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 08:12 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Hopefully, all those Steeler fans will be very disappointed by the final score.    Excited

Hopefully they will be disappointed from everything!
Reply/Quote
Tom Jackson has an interview with Andy on ESPN Sunday NFL Countdown

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Who Dey everyone!!!!!!

It's gonna be a great day to be a Bengals fan.
Reply/Quote
Has anyone seen the megatron trade rumors? I really hope the Patriots don't swing a trade for him.
Reply/Quote
Ben is still limping...that knee is not 100% yet

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 01:20 PM)pally Wrote: Ben is still limping...that knee is not 100% yet

He will limp around off the field. Then he'll limp around on the field. Then he'll run full speed for 22 yards on a 3rd and 21 with no noticeable limp at all(i saw it agains buffalo). Until the play is over, then he'll limp all over the place.

He's a big faker. He's just playing it up so that's all they talk about.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Hope you guys dominate today! You should win.
Reply/Quote
inactives:

WR M. Alford
CB C. Lewis-Harris
LB P.J. Dawson
TE C.J. Uzomah
DT M. Hardison
DT B. Thompson
DE M. Hunt

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 01:32 PM)pally Wrote: inactives:

WR M. Alford
CB C. Lewis-Harris
LB P.J. Dawson
TE C.J. Uzomah
DT M. Hardison
DT B. Thompson
DE M. Hunt

Nice, Sims in to stuff Bell.

And Burfict is active today!
Reply/Quote
Interesting. On CBS, Fouts said Ben has not been out for pregame warm ups as of yet.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 02:05 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Interesting. On CBS, Fouts said Ben has not been out for pregame warm ups as of yet.

He's in the men's room searching for prey...
Reply/Quote