Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers***
(11-01-2015, 02:05 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Interesting. On CBS, Fouts said Ben has not been out for pregame warm ups as of yet.

NFLN showed him inside tossing a rugby ball underhanded, saying it was usual pregame routine.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
Can someone contact the CBS censors to censor those hideous bee uniforms. Sick
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 02:19 PM)Brandon00151 Wrote: Can someone contact the CBS censors to censor those hideous bee uniforms. Sick

It's their secret weapon, leave the opposition queasy and vomiting.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
WHO DEY SUNDAY!!! What a great season so far! Here's to beating down the Shitsburgh Stoolers and their bandwagon fans nationwide (I can't stand those effers who never even been to Pennsylvania much less Shitsburg, yet they are somehow Stoolers fans)!!!
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 02:25 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: It's their secret weapon, leave the opposition queasy and vomiting.

It's camo, same as their piss yellow seats, for when all the members of Toilet Stool Nation soil themselves!! #strongurinesmell  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Lets get this done

Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey
Reply/Quote
This is the only game that I fear the refs more than the players...
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 02:16 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: NFLN showed him inside tossing a rugby ball underhanded, saying it was usual pregame routine.

I heard he was tossing a little salad too, that was after some inspirational text messaging from Bill Cosby who wished him luck and exchanged dating advice!!
Reply/Quote
I don't fear the steelers. Bengals have an incredibly easy win today... 35-21
Reply/Quote
Hello everyone !

Good game.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Truly inspiring blah blah blah join the army blah blah blah..something something breast cancer awareness blah blah blah...This is the part of the day I hate most because it's all about profit ..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Chalk up another win, boys. Going to miss the start of the game for the 7th straight week. Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
antacids ready and high blood pressure meds taken! Bring it on!!!

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 02:47 PM)grampahol Wrote: Truly inspiring blah blah blah join the army blah blah blah..something something breast cancer awareness blah blah blah...This is the part of the day I hate most because it's all about profit ..

Sooo...   inspiration and breast cancer are all about profit???
Reply/Quote
Incredibly frustrated. The Bengals game is the live NFL game here in England on sky this week, which I could normally watch from home...but i'm stuck at Uni trying to follow it Sad
[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 02:49 PM)pally Wrote: antacids ready and high blood pressure meds taken!  Bring it on!!!

Thanks for the reminder.   Wink
Reply/Quote
It's almost time!!! I can't wait!!!

Who Dey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
Man I miss the Gameday Chat, would of been perfect for this game! Mods can we all pitch in a few bucks and beef it up??
Reply/Quote
It just hit me that Burfict is actually playing

I'm pumped
Reply/Quote
Hopefully Tez remembers to keep his head up when tackling and not to take any borderline shots at the end of plays.
Reply/Quote