Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 9 GameDay Thread...Browns @ Bengals***
Cleveland Browns (2-6) vs. Cincinnati Bengals (7-0)

Thursday, Nov 05 th 8:25 PM ET, NFL Network
Paul Brown Stadium, Cincinnati, Oh
[Image: 1429888852658]

Reply/Quote
WHO DEY! If it's brown flush it down!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I was nervous about the game last week, yet still thought we'd win. That game was like the main course - this game is like going to the dessert bar. Don't feel stressed about it - very much looking forward to it and it should be fun! Let's go, Bengals! Who-Dey!!
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
Lets go 8-0!!!
Reply/Quote
Add Brian Hartline to the list of inactives for Cleveland tonight. No reason not to be a blowout win .
Reply/Quote
The Brownies have given up 150 or more rushing yards 6 times this year. Tonight's game would seem like a good opportunity to get Gio and Jeremy heavily involved.
Reply/Quote
I'll have to watch this game later. Stuck going to a dinner tonight.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 05:22 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I'll have to watch this game later. Stuck going to a dinner tonight.

Tough choice for me. Went to a sports bar with my brother last week. Too distant TV's balanced by Bengals beating the Stoolers. HOWEVER the two ladies that served us during the game were quite the distraction, and I didn't think anything would distract from Bengals/Stoolers. They were charming and fun to talk with and, as I said, quite the distraction.

So not to fall further into the misogynistic hole than I already have...

Quality TV at home or distractions at the sports bar. Which should I choose?
Reply/Quote
If you go to the bar. Put Tunity app on your phone to give you the sound.
Reply/Quote
And Who Dey everyone ..... Great day to be a Bengals fan.
Reply/Quote
Let's get it on!

Who Dey!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
SO annoyed! The game is not on CBS here tonight (Colorado) so I guess I'll have to watch it via stream somehow or watch at a restaurant with NFLN.

Who Dey!! Wish I was in Cincy!!
Reply/Quote
Hunt active for the first time this year

tonite's inactives:
WR Mario Alford
CB Chris Lewis-Harris
LB Rey Maualuga
OT Andre Smith
TE C.J. Uzomah
DT Marcus Hardison
DT Pat Sims

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 08:53 PM)BengalB Wrote: SO annoyed! The game is not on CBS here tonight (Colorado) so I guess I'll have to watch it via stream somehow or watch at a restaurant with NFLN.

Who Dey!! Wish I was in Cincy!!
None of the remaining Thursday are on network, sans Thanksgiving.
(11-05-2015, 09:05 PM)pally Wrote: Hunt active for the first time this year

tonite's inactives:
WR Mario Alford
CB Chris Lewis-Harris
LB Rey Maualuga
OT Andre Smith
TE C.J. Uzomah
DT Marcus Hardison
DT Pat Sims
Hoping this doesn't bite us in the ass.  That RB they've got is pretty solid.

I didn't realize DiManche is a Brown now.  He's inactive tonight, but I wonder when they signed him.  Was it a recent signing for a little recon?
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 09:19 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: None of the remaining Thursday are on network, sans Thanksgiving.
Hoping this doesn't bite us in the ass.  That RB they've got is pretty solid.

I didn't realize DiManche is a Brown now.  He's inactive tonight, but I wonder when they signed him.  Was it a recent signing for a little recon?

DiManche was signed about a month ago

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
And so, tonight is the first of (hopefully) many games in which I'm worried we'll lose, not because of facing a good team, but rather simply because we haven't lost yet and odds are we're going to lose at least 1 game before the playoffs.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 09:32 PM)PhilHos Wrote: And so, tonight is the first of (hopefully) many games in which I'm worried we'll lose, not because of facing a good team, but rather simply because we haven't lost yet and odds are we're going to lose at least 1 game before the playoffs.
You aren't watching the beginning, are you?

I don't think you should be allowed to watch until halftime.
Reply/Quote
Hi everybody !

Good game !

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Nice segment with Michael Johnson.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 09:47 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Hi everybody !

Good game !

Kudos to you and some others, my good, dedicated Bengals fan. Game starting after the clock has struck midnight is a tough deal. 

Shall you be rewarded with a massive Bengals win.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote