Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 9 GameDay Thread...Browns @ Bengals***
'nuff said

Jeremy Rauch ‏@FOX19Jeremy 14m
Marvin Lewis yells in middle of team stretching: "One year ago today boys." The message is clear

Jeremy Rauch ‏@FOX19Jeremy 10m10 minutes ago
Big Whit pregame speech: "We're about to beat these guys' a** to the other end of the world.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I can't follow tonight, I have a lecture at nine and the game kicks off late here in Blighty. I'm hoping to wake up 8-0

Who Dey
[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 09:52 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Kudos to you and some others, my good, dedicated Bengals fan. Game starting after the clock has struck midnight is a tough deal. 

Shall you be rewarded with a massive Bengals win.

It's 2 AM in France but I don't work tomorrow so it's OK ^^

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 09:37 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: You aren't watching the beginning, are you?

I don't think you should be allowed to watch until halftime.

Hey, we're already in trouble to begin with. One of the reasons why the Bengals struggle in Prime Time is because I don't have to stream the games. Mellow
Reply/Quote
Well time to see if our defense can totally pwn "Johnny Football" again!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Deion is right. The Browns are setting up Manziel for failure. And they did it last season too. My question is why?
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 09:56 PM)pally Wrote: 'nuff said

Jeremy Rauch ‏@FOX19Jeremy  14m
Marvin Lewis yells in middle of team stretching: "One year ago today boys." The message is clear

Jeremy Rauch ‏@FOX19Jeremy  10m10 minutes ago
Big Whit pregame speech: "We're about to beat these guys' a** to the other end of the world.

Haha excellent.
Reply/Quote
There's something special about obliterating the Browns. Just feels nice when all of the arrogant Browns fans get put in their place.

Hoping that happens tonight.

WHODEY Tiger
Reply/Quote
I'm rooting for another shutout. Then after Manziel is cut in the offseason we can claim to have played two full games against him without surrendering a point.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 10:04 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Deion is right. The Browns are setting up Manziel for failure. And they did it last season too. My question is why?

I think there is major tension between Pettine and Farmer. And I think it started last year drafting Manziel and then telling Kyle Shanahan what plays to call.
Reply/Quote
Is it me or is Tostitos one of the sponsors tonight? Mellow
Reply/Quote
I like Norm MacDonald, but I can't stand his stupid KFC commercials.
Reply/Quote
Booya Kasha Wagwa.

Luck is in the Air.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
This is by far most nervous I've been for a game in a while I think it's bc I work in Cleveland and live here and gotta wake up tmr and face all there fans at my job lol we better win and be impressive go bengals who dey
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 10:05 PM)ExtraRadiohead Wrote: There's something special about obliterating the Browns. Just feels nice when all of the arrogant Browns fans get put in their place.

Hoping that happens tonight.

WHODEY Tiger

I live in Cleveland. They are pretty down on their team right now, but they're used to it. I haven't really met any that think they have a chance to win this game. I don't know what to expect really, the Browns Defense is usually pretty good against us regardless of what the stats say.

Burfict will set the tone though.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 10:11 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Booya Kasha Wagwa.

Luck is in the Air.

And throws another INT. Ninja
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 10:12 PM)TSwigZ Wrote: This is by far most nervous I've been for a game in a while I think it's bc I work in Cleveland and live here and gotta wake up tmr and face all there fans at my job lol we better win and be impressive go bengals who dey

you're like 15 minutes away from me lol. I'm kind of nervous too but I know we'll win, I just hate all the ***** talking shit. I tried to pre-empt it saying even if you win, you're 3-7, we're 7-1, and you still have a domestic abusing drunk representing you.
Reply/Quote
Time to get fired up ladies and gents!!

Question : what is the percentage of call ins, late for work and hangovers in Cincinnati tomorrow?

Reply/Quote
Wow , that was a chilling intro!
Reply/Quote
Jim Brown is looking OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD.
Reply/Quote