Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 9 GameDay Thread...Browns @ Bengals***
(11-06-2015, 01:38 AM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: Yes, but it's still a long time before the playoffs.  Nobody knows what injuries will happen on the Pats or Broncos or god forbid the Bengals.  Anything could happen that can change the landscape.  That's why I'm saying based on the current state it's going to be tough to beat the Pats, but the Bengals D can also get better over the next 9 weeks with Burfict getting the cobwebs worked out.  No doubt I'm enjoying the 8-0 start. 

The NFL Network interview is awesome.

i enjoyed the interview as well. i didn't realize eifert vultured fisher's first NFL TD........lolz
Reply/Quote
10 days to get all those nagging injuries healed up and we should hit the second half of the season healthier than any team in the league

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 01:41 AM)cinci4life Wrote: Might have been for primetime and playoff games?

I think all those INTs were tipped balls.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Channel 12 ended the broadcast before the interview with Dalton and Eifert. Hoping it gets posted online.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Browns need to play Manziel the rest of the season to see what he can actually do going forward otherwise just stop drafting QBs and sign free agents. Aa it sits now I think he could win in the league, but nobody knows. Hell, by the time anyone knows if he can win or not he'll be a free agent and someone else will nab him and Cleveland will have pissed away another 1st round pick.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
To all a happy Who Dey Night!
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 01:01 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Hill has a huge hole and dances. C'mon man....

That's what she said...
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 01:24 AM)tjcase85 Wrote: They keep talking about how awesome Johnny was in the first half. Everyone of his plays he extended had major holds...

Quite right.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 01:17 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: Our magic number is now 5 for the division title, 4 if the Raiders beat Pittsburgh on Sunday.

That's great!  Who-Dey!  
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 01:46 AM)Big Boss Wrote: Channel 12 ended the broadcast before the interview with Dalton and Eifert.  Hoping it gets posted online.

Its all on nfl.com video. Good watch :)
Reply/Quote
Well, it was good to wake up this morning and discover that the Bengals won going away. When I went to bed they'd had to settle for a FG after a long drive and it was late in the 3rd quarter with the Bengals only leading 17-10.

There are lots of places I could have gone around here to watch the game but drinks and snacks are expensive and I wanted to save money for the Yes concert in Melbourne next week. Xfinity doesn't carry NFL network and I thought I could stream it on one of my lesser computers but it seemed too complicated (the sites either make you sign up for an account or download a player, neither of which I want to do).

So I followed along on the ESPN applet for awhile but that's not very satisfying, so I went to bed. So yeah, you could say I turned off the Bengals again -- what kind of fan am I?
Reply/Quote
I was going to turn the game off in the 4th when it was out of hand. It felt good to have the option to turn the game off for good reasons rather than bad.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I actually wanted to watch all of the post game interviews before I went to bed because it was one of those rare times the Bengals were gonna be fawned over by the national media. I wanted to see what that would look like.
Reply/Quote
The best part of the night, since I live in Texas and was the only true Bengals fan at my bar, was watching all those John Football fans keeping their mouth shut after they took the time to tell me how badly he was going to pick us apart. We didn't get any INTs on him, but we kept him down when it counted. Props to the second half adjustments and Dalton playing his heart out. I watched him while he was at TCU, and he is as good as hes playing now. I'm so glad to see it. WHO DEY!
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 11:48 AM)BengalstuckinSA Wrote: The best part of the night, since I live in Texas and was the only true Bengals fan at my bar, was watching all those John Football fans keeping their mouth shut after they took the time to tell me how badly he was going to pick us apart. We didn't get any INTs on him, but we kept him down when it counted. Props to the second half adjustments and Dalton playing his heart out. I watched him while he was at TCU, and he is as good as hes playing now. I'm so glad to see it. WHO DEY!

Kirkpatrick could have ended the game on a 100 yard pick 6, but other than that both teams played clean.  It would have been a great way to shut everyone up at the bar.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 12:56 AM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: Let's give Dawson more playing time and rest Burfict.

Yeah, PJ only got 2-3 snaps and then was pulled in the final defensive stand at the goal line.   Burfict looked tired as the game progressed.  The TD by the Browns TE was being tailed by TEZ in that play and TEZ was more than a few steps behind. 

I thought that they would keep Dawson in for the rest of the final defensive series as the game was totally in the Bengals Favor.  But they pulled him and put in Lamur.   Interesting.
Reply/Quote