Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woman Rapes Man. Not Charged with Rape
(06-28-2018, 03:54 PM)Millhouse Wrote: You should know that's not how it is supposed to work in P&R, as isolated incident threads like this should only pertain to minorities, women, and generally anyone to the left who might be the victim. Anyone else not in those categories should be taken to Reddit to be discussed.

Probably the REAL reason GMDino is so butthurt about this thread.  ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
(06-27-2018, 09:57 PM)GMDino Wrote: So I'm still not sure why this was even a thread.

I just now saw your Russian birth tourism thread. And you have the audacity to complain about THIS thread?  Whatever

If there was ever a post that deserved negative rep, it's this one. 
(06-28-2018, 04:04 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I just now saw your Russian birth tourism thread. And you have the audacity to complain about THIS thread?  Whatever

If there was ever a post that deserved negative rep, it's this one. 

Well I explained why I put a fluff piece in.  And now you've explained why you did this one.

ThumbsUp
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-28-2018, 03:54 PM)Millhouse Wrote: You should know that's not how it is supposed to work in P&R, as isolated incident threads like this should only pertain to minorities, women, and generally anyone to the left who might be the victim. Anyone else not in those categories should be taken to Reddit to be discussed.

Indeed.  When a man or a white man is the victim of an "injustice" it almost never gets talked about.   Ninja
Threads in P&R don't always have to revolve around "hot button" issues in society. Sometimes it's relaxing to just point out some stories that bring a chuckle to the reader. If anyone isn't a particular fan of any given thread, they have the option to go post in another thread to their liking. Treat it like the television, just turn the channel if you don't like what's currently on. ThumbsUp
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(06-28-2018, 04:28 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Threads in P&R don't always have to revolve around "hot button" issues in society.  Sometimes it's relaxing to just point out some stories that bring a chuckle to the reader.  If anyone isn't a particular fan of any given thread, they have the option to go post in another thread to their liking.  Treat it like the television, just turn the channel if you don't like what's currently on.   ThumbsUp

I say we temporarily suspend ANYONE who complains about why a thread is posted in here. Ninja
(06-28-2018, 04:41 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I say we temporarily suspend ANYONE who complains about why a thread is posted in here. Ninja

Only if we can make it retroactive.  Ninja
(06-28-2018, 04:41 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I say we temporarily suspend ANYONE who complains about why a thread is posted in here. Ninja

Why do you hate freedom of speech?

Why don't you just wipe your ass with the Constitution?

**throws chickenshit on PhilHos avatar**
(06-28-2018, 05:16 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Why do you hate freedom of speech?

Why don't you just wipe your ass with the Constitution?

**throws chickenshit on PhilHos avatar**

Hilarious

Rep.
(06-28-2018, 03:48 PM)GMDino Wrote:  Does every singular injustice need discussed?

Not every single one NEEDS to be discussed, but should every single one be AVAILABLE (or allowed) to be discussed in this forum? Absolutely. Its kinda what keeps this forum ticking...and interesting.
I've been looking for updates on this but nothing so far.

I don't see how, from a neutral position, this isn't rape. I certainly think there exists men and women who do not believe a man can be raped and unfortunately that's why the police didn't file charges. I have to wonder if some shame or embarrassment on the victim's part is contributing to him not pushing for the charge (assuming he hasn't been advocating for her to be charged with rape).
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]