Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Women at Bars Across America Rejoice
At least six potential rape victims saved as Big Ben nurses his injury for the rest of the year.
Reply/Quote
Ben was crying harder than his last victim. I don't remember Carson crying when the Steelers did it to him....
Reply/Quote
No class.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I will be taking no further questions at this time.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 04:21 PM)GMDino Wrote: No class.

I guess it's classy to ignore the complaints of rape victims cuz footbawwl.
Reply/Quote

Classless smack talk is acceptable if it's good smack. I was more disappointed that this was the best he could do.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Sorry OP but your post is garbage. No one should take joy in seeing a player injured no matter what team they are on.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 05:14 PM)Bengaldor Wrote: Sorry OP but your post is garbage.  No one should take joy in seeing a player injured no matter what team they are on.

Sorry you hate to see sex offenders get their due.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 04:14 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: At least six potential rape victims saved as Big Ben nurses his injury for the rest of the year.

(09-27-2015, 04:18 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Ben was crying harder than his last victim. I don't remember Carson crying when the Steelers did it to him....

Super classless. You should be embarrassed, though i doubt you are. Mellow

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 05:54 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Super classless. You should be embarrassed, though i doubt you are. Mellow

I wonder if Ben's victim's father feels as bad for him as some Bengals fans.

A millionaire rapist got a boo boo in a game he voluntarily plays. God forbid if OJ ever comes out of retirement and pulls a hamstring. Cry
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 05:59 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: I wonder if Ben's victim's father feels as bad for him as some Bengals fans.

A millionaire rapist got a boo boo in a game he voluntarily plays. God forbid if OJ ever comes out of retirement and pulls a hamstring. Cry

Its great that you hang on to this more than probably everyone it the world...but you just don't celebrate an injury.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 05:59 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: I wonder if Ben's victim's father feels as bad for him as some Bengals fans.

I wonder if any of that gibberish make you less d-baggish in your attempt to spew your hate?

No.

Nothing to do with Ben. Everything to do with a Bengals fan acting like a dick, regardless of the injured player. Scratch that. Everything to do with a human being acting like a dick because some guy he never met 'didn't get the justice he deserved'. 

Move along. I've spent more time on you than you deserve.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 05:54 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Super classless. You should be embarrassed, though i doubt you are. Mellow

I'm kinda embarrassed for him.  It's sad to see fellow Bengals fans acting like trailerfolk.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 06:01 PM)GMDino Wrote: Its great that you hang on to this more than probably everyone it the world...

It actually doesn't matter to me in the slightest that Ben's season is done. Can you honestly say the same? Cool
Reply/Quote
To be fair....he's right....Carson didn't cry....either time. Ninja

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 06:04 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: It actually doesn't matter to me in the slightest that Ben's season is done. Can you honestly say the same?  Cool

As a Steelers fan of course I care.  I want the starting QB in there.  Just as much as YOU care that he's not playing because it gives the Bengals an edge.

But I still don't want to see an injury like that no matter who it is.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 06:08 PM)GMDino Wrote: As a Steelers fan of course I care.  I want the starting QB in there.  Just as much as YOU care that he's not playing because it gives the Bengals an edge.

But I still don't want to see an injury like that no matter who it is.

Oh. Well, I disagree. I think it's (small) justice when somebody who assaults innocent young women and gets away with it faces the consequences of the known risk he volunteers to take for big money.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 06:13 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Oh. Well, I disagree. I think it's (small) justice when somebody who assaults innocent young women and gets away with it faces the consequences of the known risk he volunteers to take for big money.

I wonder if you can see PacMan Jones on the field from up there on the high of a horse?
Reply/Quote
You know smack against Steelers is garbage when even your fellow Bengals fans call you out on it. I'm sure you can buy some class, maybe take an online course or consult your local community college. They might let you in.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 04:14 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: At least six potential rape victims saved as Big Ben nurses his injury for the rest of the year.

[Image: post-bad.jpg]

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote

They Dey
Reply/Quote