Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Women at Bars Across America Rejoice
(09-27-2015, 09:11 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: You mean acting like theyre from Pittsburgh

I thought that saying "they're acting like trailerfolk" was essentially the same as saying "they're acting like they're from Pittsburgh".  Explain the difference.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm certainly not happy that the guy got injured. It would take a lot for me to wish that on an NFL player....certainly more than just being a division rival. Maybe someone like Ray Rice, ya know?

But...I'll admit that I'm completely cool with the fact that the Steelers' chance at winning the division just took a dive.
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 06:04 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: It actually doesn't matter to me in the slightest that Ben's season is done. Can you honestly say the same?  Cool

You're disgusting.  That is all.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 11:46 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I'm certainly not happy that the guy got injured.  It would take a lot for me to wish that on an NFL player....certainly more than just being a division rival.  Maybe someone like Ray Rice, ya know?

But...I'll admit that I'm completely cool with the fact that the Steelers' chance at winning the division just took a dive.

So punching women=good enough reason to be happy about an injury.

Beating and raping a woman=not a good enough reason.

Ok.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 12:01 AM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: So punching women=good enough reason to be happy about an injury.

Ok.

Who got beat and raped? Proof? Are you just propagating a lie of rape because you dislike a certain team? That's despicable.
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 12:01 AM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: So punching women=good enough reason to be happy about an injury.

Ok.

WTF are you talking about?  Are you a psychic?  Or do you have some kind of proof of something?  If not, STFU!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 12:04 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Who got beat and raped? Proof? Are you just propagating a lie of rape because you dislike a certain team? That's despicable.

Proof? How about the numerous witnesses to at least one of the alleged incidents?

Unless it's only true if a court says so. In which case I salute your blind patriotism for leading you to such faith in America's excellent legal system.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 12:10 AM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Proof? How about the numerous witnesses to at least one of the alleged incidents?

Unless it's only true if a court says so. In which case I salute your blind patriotism for leading you to such faith in America's excellent legal system.

This is the first time I've heard of witnesses (or even allegations) of Ben physically beating a woman.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 12:10 AM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Proof? How about the numerous witnesses to at least one of the alleged incidents?

Well, I will count the video of Rice laying out his wife as better proof than some bar wenches who wanted to squeeze a dime out of an NFL QB.

Really, it's fun to call him a rapist, but the evidence that it actually happened is scarce.
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 12:44 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Well, I will count the video of Rice laying out his wife as better proof than some bar wenches who wanted to squeeze a dime out of an NFL QB.

Really, it's fun to call him a rapist, but the evidence that it actually happened is scarce.

So what you're saying is that the evidence is even weaker than Ben's knee? That the accusers don't have a leg to stand on? That they failed to stand up to scrutiny?

Well I just ***** disagree so.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 12:44 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Well, I will count the video of Rice laying out his wife as better proof than some bar wenches who wanted to squeeze a dime out of an NFL QB.

In all fairness weren't there people tampering and/or deleting evidence in both cases?  I'm not saying I would have called Ben guilty were I on the jury, but I thought there was something a little more compelling than drunk chicks wanting to cash in by yelling rape.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 01:00 AM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: So what you're saying is that the evidence is even weaker than Ben's knee? That the accusers don't have a leg to stand on? That they failed to stand up to scrutiny?

Well I just ***** disagree so.

We rarely see this level of skill around here, I'm quite honestly enjoying this.

(09-28-2015, 12:49 PM)Nately120 Wrote: In all fairness weren't there people tampering and/or deleting evidence in both cases?  I'm not saying I would have called Ben guilty were I on the jury, but I thought there was something a little more compelling than drunk chicks wanting to cash in by yelling rape.

No, there weren't.  People generally made their minds up based on how they already felt.  
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 10:18 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: No, there weren't.  People generally made their minds up based on how they already felt.  

Really?  I thought the guy who ran the hotel was deleting email or something and Ben's entourage were deleting pictures and photo from people's cell phones at the bar or some such.  Perhaps I'm wrong.  Personally, I only care insofar as it's something to crack-wise about.  The Bengals could sign a guy who blows up orphanages in his down-time for all I care if he can win the big one.  Yep, I'm awful.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2015, 11:46 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Really?  I thought the guy who ran the hotel was deleting email or something and Ben's entourage were deleting pictures and photo from people's cell phones at the bar or some such.  Perhaps I'm wrong.  Personally, I only care insofar as it's something to crack-wise about.  The Bengals could sign a guy who blows up orphanages in his down-time for all I care if he can win the big one.  Yep, I'm awful.

Not awful, just honest. Most fans will defend their own while crucifying the enemy for the same thing. To be fair, every team has a a few players or more then a few players who are sub standard human beings, but they are good at the game and that gets them off and 2nd, 3rd and even 4th chances.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote