Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Women at Bars Across America Rejoice
First rate trolling but I'm still disappointed so many people swallowed the hook.
Reply/Quote
I was watching at the hooley house here in cleveland area. Image of Ben on a cart, place erupts in cheers. I was embarrassed for browns fans. Reminded me of when carson went down and the cheers of steeler fans in the bar. Made me sick
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 06:01 PM)GMDino Wrote: you just don't celebrate an injury.

Yeah. Remember how bad we all felt when these guys got hurt?

[Image: 5468295_f520.jpg]

[Image: obl_400x400.png]
[Image: 923036-adolf-hitler.jpg]

Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
Reply/Quote
Did he just compare Big Ben to Ted Bundy, Osama bin Laden, and Hitler?

Obvious trolling is obvious.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 07:10 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: I was watching at the hooley house here in cleveland area. Image of Ben on a cart, place erupts in cheers. I was embarrassed for browns fans. Reminded me of when carson went down and the cheers of steeler fans in the bar. Made me sick

Their team had a home game where I imagine no more than 50% of those seats were sold and they watched the game from a bar?
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Okay Steeler fans, let's ban together and whine that there should have been a flag for the next 10 years.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 07:27 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Their team had a home game where I imagine no more than 50% of those seats were sold and they watched the game from a bar?

Of course, because they are the most loyal fans in the league through thick and thin.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 04:14 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: At least six potential rape victims saved as Big Ben nurses his injury for the rest of the year.

Look there is no love loss for that rapist here but wishing ill will or rejoicing an injury isn't cool.

Some Pitt fans rejoiced when CP went down and i will not be that way.

Sucks for Pitt fans. Hope it's not career threatening.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 07:35 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Look there is no love loss for that rapist here but wishing ill will or rejoicing an injury isn't cool.  

Some Pitt fans rejoiced when CP went down and i will not be that way.    

Sucks for Pitt fans.   Hope it's not career threatening.

This.  I hope Ben can come back and is healthy when they play the Bengals.  I want the Bengals to beat up on a fully healthy Steelers team.  :)
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 07:46 PM)Bengaldor Wrote: This.  I hope Ben can come back and is healthy when they play the Bengals.  I want the Bengals to beat up on a fully healthy Steelers team.  :)

Cuz you having an entertaining football game is more important than protecting women and justice for victims of rape?

This is everything wrong with the way our society treats football these days, and it's this type of attitude that helped the rapist get off free.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 07:18 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Yeah. Remember how bad we all felt when these guys got hurt?

[Image: 5468295_f520.jpg]

[Image: obl_400x400.png]
[Image: 923036-adolf-hitler.jpg]

Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

Lol...this is the logic you would use over in the P&R forum and you expect everyone to take you seriously.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 07:48 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Cuz you having an entertaining football game is more important than protecting women and justice for victims of rape?

This is everything wrong with the way our society treats football these days, and it's this type of attitude that helped the rapist get off free.

Personally I do not think Ben is a good person or a role model from what I know only via media.  However as far a law determined he is not a rapist.  That is old worn out smack. I don't see you talking trash about his back up, Mike Vick, who is by law a convicted felon. Again I do not wish injury on anyone.  I'll not entertain trolls though.  So continue on your rampage.  
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 07:48 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Cuz you having an entertaining football game is more important than protecting women and justice for victims of rape?

Your attempt at logic, in several posts in this thread, is horribly bad. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I, also, don't root for a player to be hurt. But I remember all too well going to the Steelers smack shack after Carson got knocked out and got so angry when I read many of them cheering him being hurt. It got so ugly the mods had to suspend the smack shack for a while. So while I'm not going say I'm happy he's hurt, I will say "how does it feel losing your QB a-holes".
Reply/Quote
I'm not GLAD he got hurt, but I'm GLAD the Steelers fans who were GLAD Carson and/or Brady got hurt are unhappy...if that makes sense.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 08:37 PM)BengalRed Wrote: I, also, don't root for a player to be hurt. But I remember all too well going to the Steelers smack shack after Carson got knocked out and got so angry when I read many of them cheering him being hurt. It got so ugly the mods had to suspend the smack shack for a while. So while I'm not going say I'm happy he's hurt, I will say "how does it feel losing your QB a-holes".

(09-27-2015, 08:37 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm not GLAD he got hurt, but I'm GLAD the Steelers fans who were GLAD Carson and/or Brady got hurt are unhappy...if that makes sense.

I understand your desire to feel like there is some kind of revenge for the Carson hit.

Most of what I saw from the Carson injury was arguments about whether the play was dirty or planned or illegal...not rejoicing that Carson went down.

Other than from my brain dead ex-brother in law.  Tongue
[Image: giphy.gif]
I will be taking no further questions at this time.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 08:51 PM)GMDino Wrote: I understand your desire to feel like there is some kind of revenge for the Carson hit.

Most of what I saw from the Carson injury was arguments about whether the play was dirty or planned or illegal...not rejoicing that Carson went down.

Other than from my brain dead ex-brother in law.  Tongue

I don't see this as revenge, I just see it as a simple case of what goes around (sometimes) comes around.  Also, it's sort of hard to say this is Karma paying the Steelers back for Carson if Carson isn't going to benefit from it.  Well I guess the Cardinals go to Pittsburgh in 3 weeks or so, so there is that. So does Karama benefit people, or franchises, or what? It's all so tricky/fake.

I don't believe in Karma, or any of that jazz and I do find it funny that people are so sure there is some sort of rule of the universe running between Carson getting hit by a Steelers player in 2005 and Ben getting hit by a Rams player in 2015.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 06:04 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I'm kinda embarrassed for him.  It's sad to see fellow Bengals fans acting like trailerfolk.

You mean acting like theyre from Pittsburgh
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 09:11 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: You mean acting like theyre from Pittsburgh

Zzzz @ moral superiority.

I thought this was Smack. Not Wish the Best for Rapists.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 09:06 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I don't see this as revenge, I just see it as a simple case of what goes around (sometimes) comes around.  Also, it's sort of hard to say this is Karma paying the Steelers back for Carson if Carson isn't going to benefit from it.  Well I guess the Cardinals go to Pittsburgh in 3 weeks or so, so there is that.  So does Karama benefit people, or franchises, or what?  It's all so tricky/fake.

I don't believe in Karma, or any of that jazz and I do find it funny that people are so sure there is some sort of rule of the universe running between Carson getting hit by a Steelers player in 2005 and Ben getting hit by a Rams player in 2015.

It is what it is. Yeah I know that is an overused statement but it's been 10 years since that playoff game. If karma was going to hit it would have done it long before now.
Reply/Quote