Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Won’t be seeing AJ McCarron start after all
I know he’s a former Bengal but sucks to see him get hurt like that looks like he may never get a chance to start for an NFL team ever again
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2018, 09:05 AM)Trademark Wrote: I know he’s a former Bengal but sucks to see him get hurt like that looks like he may never get a chance to start for an NFL team ever again

Speedy recovery to AJ. He was nothing but class while he was here and I never understood the hate he got from many. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2018, 09:15 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Speedy recovery to AJ. He was nothing but class while he was here and I never understood the hate he got from many. 

It seems there was a correlation between the fan level of Andy and the hate AJM got. More pro Andy one was, more chance of being anti AJM. 

I call it ADS, the Andy Dalton Syndrome.  Ninja
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
I wish AJ well and recovery. He will be out for the season probably with a fractured collarbone. I think this ends his chances too.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Never know.. A collar bone can heal pretty quickly as opposed to perhaps a spinal bone or two. My son broke his and was back up and running within a few weeks. He wasn't competing to start in the NFL ,but was able to load trucks full of stuff with no problem ..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote