Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Won’t have to hear about the refs
Titans had two penalties, one on a punt return, and the only close play went their way.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Very true. No one can say we were gifted a damn thing. That W was earned and taken from the Titans.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
They may try and cry about the play where Logan got the pick but Zac is on the sideline trying to call a timeout. I could see the media bellyaching about that one.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 11:21 PM)Housh Wrote: They may try and cry about the play where Logan got the pick but Zac is on the sideline trying to call a timeout. I could see the media bellyaching about that one.

The fix would be in if they allowed that time-out and the Tits got the ball back.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
I'm reading a Titans gameday thread just to drink their tears after all their talk this week and you would never know that the refs weren't sporting Bengal stripes.  Big Grin

Quote:It’s mind boggling. Every time they get the ball back after a terrible drive, they get confident.
You wouldn't listen.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
we won fair & square who dey!
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 03:09 AM)Roland Wrote: I'm reading a Titans gameday thread just to drink their tears after all their talk this week and you would never know that the refs weren't sporting Bengal stripes.  Big Grin

Where do they think the refs screwed them?
I feel less bad for them after reading the thread about how the better team lost. Even if you think it, swallow it. You sound like a whiner.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 03:11 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Where do they think the refs screwed them?
I feel less bad for them after reading the thread about how the better team lost. Even if you think it, swallow it. You sound like a whiner.

Hard to say on a lot of them (since I can't see where they were in the game) but they think the refs were not calling us for delay when the clock expired and then when they did call it and it actually helped us they whined that shouldn't happen. Big Grin

Oh, and they think he got in on the two point conversion.
Reply/Quote
Also don't have to hear . . .
"Vrable is 8-0 when having more than a week to prepare for a team"
"The Bengals are 0-7 on the road in the playoffs"
On regular season pre-game shows and moronic sports talk shows "Sure the Bengals are playing good now, but what's going to happen in January when they fold again? When they win a playoff game, then come talk to me. Until then, Same Old Bengals"
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
I just finished watching my recording of the game. I don’t think Hooker should have been awarded that interception it hit the ground at the same time he caught it to me which I think should equal an incompletion. Winning and the fact that it was called an Int on the field keeps me from arguing about it though as it was a close one.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 04:42 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: I just finished watching my recording of the game. I don’t think Hooker should have been awarded that interception it hit the ground at the same time he caught it to me which I think should equal an incompletion. Winning and the fact that it was called an Int on the field keeps me from arguing about it though as it was a close one.

It was incomplete. The ball can hit the ground but when it’s simultaneous catch and ball hitting the ground it’s incomplete. The refs were basically saying he had possession before it hit the ground and i just have to call BS. On that.

If i catch it in my stomach area then i get tackled from behind and i got head first to the ground and the ball hits the ground but doesn’t move at all it’s a catch. Ok i rock with that.

But if i catch the ball 1 inch from the ground and the ball hits the ground exactly when i catch it that’s an incomplete. Calling it anything else is insane
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 03:42 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: Also don't have to hear . . .
"Vrable is 8-0 when having more than a week to prepare for a team"
"The Bengals are 0-7 on the road in the playoffs"
On regular season pre-game shows and moronic sports talk shows "Sure the Bengals are playing good now, but what's going to happen in January when they fold again? When they win a playoff game, then come talk to me. Until then, Same Old Bengals"

That 8-0 stat was getting to me lol

Tryna make dude a genius or something

How hard is it to coach with Derrick Henry like seriously? By my count Vrabel has been pure shit in the playoffs when he’s against a team he’s not heavily favored against so where did this meat riding come from?
-Housh
Reply/Quote
We’re like 3 plays where we could’ve had fall starts. Swear I heard whistles on the plays as well. Oh well. They got the biggest break of the game on that so called INT and also got away with a blatant hold on the Henry TD run.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 06:20 AM)Jhowdy54 Wrote: We’re like 3 plays where we could’ve had fall starts. Swear I heard whistles on the plays as well. Oh well. They got the biggest break of the game on that so called INT and also got away with a blatant hold on the Henry TD run.

Yeah I definitely saw a couple of plays where a guy on our line jumped just before the snap. Looked clear false starts to me, but got away with them.

Refs miss some calls in every game. Compare the zebras in yesterday's game to the ones from last week and they are worlds apart. Refs did a good job of letting the game flow yesterday. The Hooker INT is the play we'll complain about, but seemed like it was a judgement call.
Reply/Quote
Oh they're talking about Zac's timeout that wasn't called lol
Reply/Quote
Pretty sure the timeout has to be seen from a ref, and ZT wasn’t going to argue it after the pick.

Also- on the false starts. I feel like both us and the Titans were getting away with early movement.
Reply/Quote
Hard to complain that the opposing team wasn’t awarded a timeout. That’s some desperation right there.

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 09:45 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Oh they're talking about Zac's timeout that wasn't called lol

You sure he wasn't just pissed about the Titans OL who false started on that play?
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 10:01 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Hard to complain that the opposing team wasn’t awarded a timeout. That’s some desperation right there.

That's what losers do. It wasn't that long since we played the "what-if" game, we're probably the best at that lol.
Reply/Quote
You all are forgetting the early play where Burrow tried hitting Chase on a slant but was rocked by a defender well before the ball got there and it was nearly picked off. Mixon was going off about the non-call that was as clear as a DPI that I’ve ever seen.
Reply/Quote