Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wonder Woman
Wife and I went last night. We both enjoyed it. I haven't seen Man of Steel or Batman v. Superman because of the terrible reviews. However, DC can now hang their hats on one good movie.

I will say that I'm looking forward to the future Honest Trailer where they put this side by side to Captain America.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2017, 03:46 PM)xxlt Wrote: I wonder if you or anyone else who saw it thought there were some really strong political messages in the movie? Did you?

I didn't notice political messages, but I usually don't look for or notice that kind of stuff.  That usually has to slap me in the face for me to notice.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2017, 07:50 AM)Stewy Wrote: I didn't notice political messages, but I usually don't look for or notice that kind of stuff.  That usually has to slap me in the face for me to notice.

Yeah, I was not looking for it and it did not hit me until the next day, but then I thought, wow, there was a lot in there. It makes me want to watch it again with that in mind.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2017, 04:08 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Wife and I went last night. We both enjoyed it. I haven't seen Man of Steel or Batman v. Superman because of the terrible reviews. However, DC can now hang their hats on one good movie.

I will say that I'm looking forward to the future Honest Trailer where they put this side by side to Captain America.

I thought Man of Steel was great myself. B vs S was just ridiculous.

Batman has to have the Kryptonite to beat up on Superman otherwise he has no chance.

Plus there was no reason to hate on the guy that saved the damn world in the first place.

Plus i just don't like Affleck very much, thought they could of gotten like ten other dudes that would of been much better.

Cool suit, really cool Batmobile, Wonder Woman is hot, i liked Superman tons but there are some crazy stupid things to that movie.
Reply/Quote
Oh and Eisenberg was the worst Lex Luther of all time...
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2017, 03:11 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I thought Man of Steel was great myself. B vs S was just ridiculous.

Batman has to have the Kryptonite to beat up on Superman otherwise he has no chance.

Plus there was no reason to hate on the guy that saved the damn world in the first place.

Plus i just don't like Affleck very much, thought they could of gotten like ten other dudes that would of been much better.

Cool suit, really cool Batmobile, Wonder Woman is hot, i liked Superman tons but there are some crazy stupid things to that movie.

Yeah, seemed like the whole throwdown between them could have been avoided if Batman and Superman had just spoken over the phone for about ten minutes.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2017, 10:02 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Yeah, seemed like the whole throwdown between them could have been avoided if Batman and Superman had just spoken over the phone for about ten minutes.

... Or just say Bruce's mommy's name. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(06-17-2017, 02:18 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: ... Or just say Bruce's mommy's name. Mellow

Hilarious

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Heard Wonder Woman is awesome. Want to see this movie.
Happy Halloween
Reply/Quote