Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woo Hoo!! Billy Price!
Welcome to the Bengals, Billy Price!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Why the **** do we draft injured players...Must be mandatory in our draft room....We will regret skipping Hernandez.....Idiots.....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
WOOT !!

So happy the Bengals have decided to change. Welcome aboard Billy
Reply/Quote
I'm good with this pick. They say he is healthy and he plays low and nasty. We need that IMO.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 11:26 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Welcome to the Bengals, Billy Price!

Definite upgrade at center! I like the pick. Hard to say if they would've picked Ragnow or not.
Reply/Quote
Meh. Bengals’ Top C (Ragnow) went a pick before. Not pumped about Price but happy there should be a nice improvement over Bodine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Price over Daniels or Hernandez? We could have got price in the 2nd
Reply/Quote
Anybody ever think the whole Lap Ragnow thing couldve been a smoke screen so they could get Price all along?
Reply/Quote
Welcome home Billy Price.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 11:37 PM)Beaker Wrote: Anybody ever think the whole Lap Ragnow thing couldve been a smoke screen so they could get Price all along?

We're the Bengals.......  our front office isn't smart enough to do something like that.

Price is the best center, but that injury scares me because of our luck, regardless of if they say he'll be ready to go or not.

If he stays healthy and performs to the pick, he was a steal and a hell of a move by us, but I just think that the need is too big to risk.

Maybe they did the homework for once and know something that we don't.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 11:28 PM)jarrod.gower76 Wrote: Why the **** do we draft injured players...Must be mandatory in our draft room....We will regret skipping Hernandez.....Idiots.....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Price has a minor injury. He will be 100% very soon. People get that type of injury, but worse mid season and come back a few months later. Price was possibly the best center in the draft. Hopefully we will get Hernandez or Wynn in the second.
Reply/Quote
Laps Ragnow smoke screen was genius!
Reply/Quote
The fact that the Bengals jumped at Price, right after Ragnow was taken by the Lions should tell all of the James Daniels fans something. Physicality is what rules in the NFL. Ragnow and Price are both physical beasts, Daniels is the "master technician", and he's the one still sitting on the board..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Price is a very solid pick that fills a huge void on offense, and imo the biggest void on the team. It pretty much is a no brainer for them to do.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
What type of injury does he have?
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 11:47 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Price is a very solid pick that fills a huge void on offense, and imo the biggest void on the team. It pretty much is a no brainer for them to do.

We haven't had a good Center since Braham. I'm very hopeful.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 11:49 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: What type of injury does he have?

Tore his pec muscle on March 1st.

They're saying he should be ready for training camp.
Reply/Quote
The injury is a non-issue. He'll be ready for training camp and is ahead of schedule (someone from his camp posts on the OSU Rivals site). This guy is a difference maker and a leader in the offensive line room. This guy is a workout warrior and his lifting prowess is legendary with OSU. Rumor is that he would have broken the combine record in bench. Give him a chance. A year or two from now, you guys are going to love him.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 11:54 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Tore his pec muscle on March 1st.

They're saying he should be ready for training camp.

*partially* torn.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 11:59 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: *partially* torn.

They say fully torn is usually better than partially torn  Nervous
Reply/Quote