Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woo Hoo!! Billy Price!
Best 1st round selection since AJ Green IMO.

Having a Pro Bowl caliber center is going to change everything. I feel like the impact will be similar to when Mack went to Atlanta.

So happy we somehow got Frank Pollack over here.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 08:23 PM)Chezaugie Wrote: Yeah, and we know those "doctors" are always right.  Here is a statement about Ki- Jana:

"The Bengals could only shake their heads Monday when a magnetic resonance imaging test confirmed star-crossed running back Ki-Jana Carter is lost for at least six to eight weeks with a dislocated right kneecap."

I love Billy Price but the proof is in the pudding. Once bitten, twice shy.

Nothing quite like an apples to oranges comparison to make a logical point.  Mellow

Besides, medicine has made a few advances in the past 30 years.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 01:23 AM)Joelist Wrote: The reality is before the pec that cut his combine short Price was the top rated Center in the draft. He also had a consensus Top 15 pick grade.

If he is really recovered and ready to go he is a HUGE upgrade at Center - as in the last Center we drafted with his kind of bona fides was Dave Rimington and he has the potential right now to be the best Center we've had since Rich Braham.
IMO the injury to Price may have been a blessing in disguise for everyone. Otherwise, he may have been gone, along with Ragnow, by pick 21. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 05:42 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I think we have the next HC in waiting... He knows how to talk to people it seems.
Next HC for the Bengals? Not going to happen, Marvin's going to be here for ever and ever and ever.....
[Image: The+Shining+2.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 11:26 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Welcome to the Bengals, Billy Price!

I echoe your words of welcome.

Detroit picking Ragnow was a real surprise. No one expected it. There is a real possibility that he will be switched to Guard.

Bengals got one of the top two Centers in the draft. Had Ragnow been there at 21 and Price was picked instead, then I could understand the debate.

Price is our guy and I will not mention the other guy's name anymore. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote