Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meijers stores
The Meijer by us is trash. Its dirty and not kept up well.

That being said, the Kroger by us is trash too.

Kroger is really starting to irk me. They are a Cincinnati based company but most of their stores are outdated and trashy. I go up to Columbus and they have some really nice Krogers with great features.

Kroger needs to start updating more of their Cincinnati based stores.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(06-29-2017, 02:03 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: The Meijer by us is trash. Its dirty and not kept up well.

Kroger is really starting to irk me. They are a Cincinnati based company but most of their stores are outdated and trashy. I go up to Columbus and they have some really nice Krogers with great features.

Our Kroger Marketplace is awesome.....

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-29-2017, 02:03 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: The Meijer by us is trash. Its dirty and not kept up well.

Get out of the west side. Ninja
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(06-29-2017, 03:54 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Get out of the west side. Ninja

NEVER! 

Believe it or not though, there are nice places and people with money on the west side of Cincinnati.  Cool
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(06-29-2017, 03:45 PM)Wyche Wrote: Our Kroger Marketplace is awesome.....

Mine too. There are 3 Krogers, 3 Remkes, 2 Walmarts, 1 Sam's, 1 Costco, 1 Meijers, and 1 Aldi between my home and a Marketplace. And I spend my $ at Marketplace.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(06-30-2017, 01:51 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: Mine too. There are 3 Krogers, 3 Remkes, 2 Walmarts, 1 Sam's, 1 Costco, 1 Meijers, and 1 Aldi between my home and a Marketplace. And I spend my $ at Marketplace.

That's just because you're old and set in your ways.   Ninja
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote