Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Worked With Trump And Won’t Endorse Him?
So what’s the explanation from people supporting the guy who failed miserably at his job then attempted a coup of why so many of his “best people” will not endorse him?

Pretty damning when the guy who was his vice president comes out and says he can not with a clear conscience endorse Trump. Why do you think that is?

But the list goes on and on of people who worked with him. Generals, career public servants, actual supporters of law and order, people who claim they follow the constitution, republicans.

How can you so easily overlook this stuff? They are trying to warn you their old boss is bad for our country. Why are you ignoring them?
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2024, 05:27 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: So what’s the explanation from people supporting the guy who failed miserably at his job then attempted a coup of why so many of his “best people” will not endorse him?

Pretty damning when the guy who was his vice president comes out and says he can not with a clear conscience endorse Trump. Why do you think that is?

But the list goes on and on of people who worked with him. Generals, career public servants, actual supporters of law and order, people who claim they follow the constitution, republicans.

How can you so easily overlook this stuff? They are trying to warn you their old boss is bad for our country. Why are you ignoring them?

Oh that's easy.

Those are the dumb people.  The losers.  The people you to be "the best people" who, now, never should have been hired if Trump had "known" how dumb they were. 

I wish I was joking but that's what he and his followers believe.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
He's a man who wouldn't get hired into any C-Suite in the world. He's a man who couldn't get a security clearance other than being elected president.

Lots and lots of red flags that get ignored because he "owns the libs" and that is the most important thing in an election

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(03-16-2024, 11:58 AM)pally Wrote: He's a man who wouldn't get hired into any C-Suite in the world.  He's a man who couldn't get a security clearance other than being elected president.

Lots and lots of red flags that get ignored because he "owns the libs" and that is the most important thing in an election

lets see? he tried having me hung and called my wide ugly for openers 
What kind of F ed up nightmare are we living right now when at least 40% of country wants this thing again?  
Reply/Quote
Mattis
Kelly
Bolton
Pence
Tillerson
Haley

Any other former cabinet members that said no? Has any former President ever had so many cabinet members that refused to endorse their former boss?
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2024, 03:19 PM)kalibengal Wrote: lets see? he tried having me hung and called my wide ugly for openers 
What kind of F ed up nightmare are we living right now when at least 40% of country wants this thing again?  

I wish Trump were still a democrat for the mere fact that if 40% of the country loved him he'd lose in a landslide.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Add Esper and Milley to the list of former Trump officials that won't back him. They also show McMaster and Mulvany, but those are older comments that come from people that may or may not have changed their stances. I haven't seen or heard anything from either in quite awhile.

This guy is kind of aggressive with his comments, but I just view this as the Left finally catching up with the style that was already paved years ago by the Right. The Independent in me wishes things could be more Centered in their delivery but it appears that those days are over.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
Who wouldn't endorse a guy who promise a blood bath if he's not elected ?

Stable genius indeed.

Lies, threats and mockeries as a trademark.

What's in his program ? Does he have one ?

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(03-17-2024, 07:00 AM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Who wouldn't endorse a guy who promise a blood bath if he's not elected ?

He was speaking metaphorically.  The fact that so many of his supporters like the idea of Americans killing each other after he isn't elected is merely an inexplicable coincidence.
Reply/Quote
Now that Trump has officially taken over the Republican party (remember when he was going to get dumped by the establishment after losing?) these are effectively just RINOs that can't get with the times.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2024, 12:28 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Now that Trump has officially taken over the Republican party (remember when he was going to get dumped by the establishment after losing?) these are effectively just RINOs that can't get with the times.

That's why I pointed out how stupid it is when people say that Haley or DeSantis are primed for or should have waited for 2028 to run.  If Trump loses in 2024 he's going to be the nominee in 2028 and if he wins in 2024 the GOP is going to simply ask Trump who the next president should be and that person will win the nomination for 2028.
Reply/Quote