Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World of Warcraft: Classic
Well, Blizzard launched World of Warcraft: Classic yesterday and seriously, I don't see how I found this game fun way back then, lol.

Still playing though so maybe it's not fun but addicting.

If you play, get your addons. The game stinks without them.

Bartender
DBM
Questie

Weak Auras as well, but I only play with those three.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
Still pay per month? :\
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2019, 08:02 PM)magikod Wrote: Still pay per month? :\

Yes, it's still the standard $14.99, $13.99 and $12.99 packages but you can now buy "WoW Tokens" off the AH with gold to pay for your sub. "WoW Tokens" are sold by Blizzard to players looking to buy gold for $20.00 and sold on the AH. The cost for a Token right now is 150k gold. I haven't paid for my sub in close to two years now, maybe longer, lol.
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
15 bucks A MONTH?

No way.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2019, 02:24 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: 15 bucks A MONTH?  

No way.

yeah great business model if they keep the lobbys full... 10 mil ish players a month (at its peak)    x 15$ a month per player account =    TRUCK LOADS OF MONEY....
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2019, 09:57 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: yeah great business model if they keep the lobbys full... 10 mil ish players a month (at its peak)    x 15$ a month per player account =    TRUCK LOADS OF MONEY....

I mean, power to 'em. I like videogames, but I can't think of any game I would ever pay 15 bucks a month for.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2019, 11:51 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: I mean, power to 'em. I like videogames, but I can't think of any game I would ever pay 15 bucks a month for.

right I mean I pay 5$ a month for gold on xbox… but that gets me 48 free games a year and online play for all my games lol..

Now will say if you have the dedication to only play 1 game   15 a month isn't much.  less than 3 new $60 games a year.
Reply/Quote
There is so much to do in World of Warcraft that all other games take a back seat.

The gameplay areas are huge and I mean huge. It would take you 20 minutes to take a flight from Qual'Danus Island all the way down to Booty Bay. The flights have been sped up though a little but still they take forever. There used to be addons for in game downtime like Bejeweled and other mini games that you could play.

The game is free to play up to level 20, you should try it out.
Reply/Quote