Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst Case Scenario Mock
Bucky's Mock Draft 3.0.

https://www.nfl.com/news/bucky-brooks-2022-nfl-mock-draft-3-0-jets-double-down-on-defense-no-qbs-picked-i

I'd go with Elam.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
George Karlaftis, Jameson Williams, Nakobe Dean, Lewis Cine all on my Board above Elam.
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2022, 01:44 AM)puddycat Wrote: George Karlaftis, Jameson Williams, Nakobe Dean, Lewis Cine all on my Board above Elam.

Elam covers a serious need.  A WR in the 1st would be insane to me.  I dont see a 5'11 LB being a great value either.  Karlaftis could be special.   I am all for Cine or Brisker - not sure we can count on Bates being here longterm with his agent. 

Reply/Quote
The Bengals are picking at a spot where a lot of players can get mocked and will be available to them. I’m of the opinion that CB makes a lot of sense but there are a lot of good corners this year so it would make some sense they pick a different position.

I like this guy. Fits the kind of defensive lineman they like with relentless pursuit and he can play inside and out. You cannot have enough pass rushers anymore and adding him with Ossai coming back makes a good young pair to never stop the pressure
Reply/Quote
Um, no. I understand Hall is a tweener with positional flexibility to play DE or 3T, but I think there are better prospects at both positions, in my opinion. And players with similar grades at positions of greater value. And Hall would probably be available later so trade back.
Reply/Quote
If we went the route of 3T, I'm going after Winfrey or Jones. Both should be available and have the athletic profile to play the UT. Hell, I'd go crazy and take both if available in 1/2 with back end help in 3.
Reply/Quote
(03-29-2022, 09:22 PM)jj22 Wrote: Bucky's Mock Draft 3.0.

https://www.nfl.com/news/bucky-brooks-2022-nfl-mock-draft-3-0-jets-double-down-on-defense-no-qbs-picked-i

I'd go with Elam.

I'd go Karlaftis, Elam or Winfrey over Hall.
Wonder why Karlaftis would have fallen so much?
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote

I'd go with Elam.

That is close to a worst case scenario, with all the top end CBs gone and all the IOL guys who could start day 1 gone. Plus Wyatt and Hill. 

I'd be trying to trade back, for sure. #31 is too rich for Woolen at CB, and he cannot start right away. Ditto for the next tier of OL guys. Not a big fan of round 1 safeties. Not a TE that is Rd 1 worthy. There are Rd 1 WRs out there, but that seems like too much of a luxury pick in Rd 1. 

Still, I'd have no problem take Dean there. But if I did not like a trade back option  I'd go Hill (like Brooks did) or Winfrey. 

Not a big fan of Elam.
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2022, 01:21 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I'd go Karlaftis, Elam or Winfrey over Hall.
Wonder why Karlaftis would have fallen so much?

Because Karlaftis wins with power moves a lot more than speed moves.  Thus the drop.
Reply/Quote
The more I study Logan Hall the more I like him. Although built like a big DE he was recently as where he fits best at the next level and without hesitation he said 3-tech. I've seen many similar try to pimp their edge skills; as that's where the money is. The kid is mega strong. He's put on about 70 lbs since coming to Houston and not one ounce of it is fat.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote

I'd go with Elam.

If I remember he has no QB’s in the first round. That’s not gonna happen
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2022, 10:26 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: That is close to a worst case scenario, with all the top end CBs gone and all the IOL guys who could start day 1 gone. Plus Wyatt and Hill. 

I'd be trying to trade back, for sure. #31 is too rich for Woolen at CB, and he cannot start right away. Ditto for the next tier of OL guys. Not a big fan of round 1 safeties. Not a TE that is Rd 1 worthy. There are Rd 1 WRs out there, but that seems like too much of a luxury pick in Rd 1. 

Still, I'd have no problem take Dean there. But if I did not like a trade back option  I'd go Hill (like Brooks did) or Winfrey. 

Not a big fan of Elam.

Why don’t you like Elam?
Reply/Quote