3. Nick Bosa
4. Quinnen Williams
5. Devin White
6. Jawaan Taylor
7. Jonah Williams
8. Cody Ford
9. Andre Dillard
10. Devin Bush

Who are you taking at 11? Mike Brown says we are not allowed to trade back. His reasoning is "because."

Ed Oliver as quick as the pick can get in.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2019, 09:41 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote:  Oliver is nearly identical to Geno. Who just got a new contract. 

Geno's contract guarantees will be paid this year. If he completely falls off the cliff, having his replacement already on the roster seems like a win-win situation. Geno completely disappeared in nine games lst year. Oliver would give a breather to Geno without a drop off in talent. 
Reply/Quote
Geno and Oliver can play next to each other in pass rushing situation and nickel.

I think worst case scenario is drafting Rashan Gary or Daniel Jones.
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2019, 08:03 AM)Au165 Wrote: Josh Allen could play as a stack linebacker if you wanted him to, the reason no one is really considering it is because pass rushers are more valuable than stack linebackers. He would probably be more of a SAM but because of versatility you could deploy him in different packages including some 3-4 looks. 

As pointed out by others, your other option is Ed Oliver who also offers some position flexibility.
To all Cincy fans,we are going to get top players in rounds 1,2,3.Believe this,ZT and Tobin are smart dudes and we have a top coaching staff now,all new,I mean all new and that is a good good thing.Its going to be exciting and this upcoming team is going to be fun to watch.We may not win 9 or 10 games,but I seriously believe we are going to surprise a lot of folks.Dalton has to stay healthy and I believe John Ross is going to go off in this offense.His speed will finally be used for the good.I can hardly wait,I got all my insulated underwear out and checked to make sure I have plenty as the late games this season is going to be COLD,COLD,COLD.I AM thinking of getting one of those enclosed boxes and I will invite all that can fit in and we will be CRAZY HAPPY.WHO-DEY ALL DAY. ThumbsUp :andy:
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2019, 12:01 PM)NKURyan Wrote: I'd be ok with taking Hockenson at 11 if it came down to it. Wouldn't be my first choice, but wouldn't upset me in the least.

Same here.  Worst case... insurance policy if Eifert goes down again.  Best case he sees the field anyway.

Good depth in the TE group and targets to help Dalton plus keeps the opposing D on their toes.

Hockenson would be a true BPA.

Not a necessarily a need but definitely a valuable day one starting type player regardless.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2019, 06:35 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: To all Cincy fans,we are going to get top players in rounds 1,2,3.Believe this,ZT and Tobin are smart dudes and we have a top coaching staff now,all new,I mean all new and that is a good good thing.Its going to be exciting and this upcoming team is going to be fun to watch.We may not win 9 or 10 games,but I seriously believe we are going to surprise a lot of folks.Dalton has to stay healthy and I believe John Ross is going to go off in this offense.His speed will finally be used for the good.I can hardly wait,I got all my insulated underwear out and checked to make sure I have plenty as the late games this season is going to be COLD,COLD,COLD.I AM thinking of getting one of those enclosed boxes and I will invite all that can fit in and we will be CRAZY HAPPY.WHO-DEY ALL DAY. ThumbsUp :andy:

Anything can happen. There may be 4 HoF players in this draft. And the Bengals pick them all and become the patriots of the 2020s. 
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2019, 10:11 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: 1. Kyler Murray
2. Dwayne Haskins - Dolphins trade up
3. Nick Bosa
4. Quinnen Williams
5. Devin White
6. Jawaan Taylor
7. Jonah Williams
8. Cody Ford
9. Andre Dillard
10. Devin Bush

Who are you taking at 11? Mike Brown says we are not allowed to trade back. His reasoning is "because."

Ed Oliver
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2019, 10:11 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: 1. Kyler Murray
2. Dwayne Haskins - Dolphins trade up
3. Nick Bosa
4. Quinnen Williams
5. Devin White
6. Jawaan Taylor
7. Jonah Williams
8. Cody Ford
9. Andre Dillard
10. Devin Bush

Maybe I'm reading this without totally understanding your post when you say we can't trade back but that will probably be our best option. If we end up with two starters instead of one if our guy is gone, do it. There is alot of talent left after the 11th pick. We ended up doing that last year and improved our line immensely. Depending on who is drafted ahead of us will depend on the willingness of teams who draft after us to give up a player or another pick. I also believe the available players to us WILL include at least one of the players on your list.
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2019, 10:12 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Ed Oliver

Agreed. Or Josh Allen.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote