Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst Coach in NFL History?
Maybe even the sport in general?

Marvin Lewis.

I don't think must ADs would give him a high school job, if we fire him I bet he NEVER coaches another game of football, I rather have Pat Shumur, Yes, I said it... PAT SHURMUR, Rob Marinelli, ANYBODY WOULD BE BETTER.......ANYBODY..... the Coach at Cinci Hills Christian Academy..ANYBODY!!
Reply/Quote
Dave Shula.
Reply/Quote
He's the only one that can simultaneously fondle Mike AND Katie's nutsack and giggle through a presser. He's a gelding. Anyone else would have told those mizers go **** off by now.

Wake up. Your stuck with him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 12:02 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: He's the only one that can simultaneously fondle Mike AND Katie's nutsack and giggle through a presser.  He's a gelding.  Anyone else would have told those mizers go **** off by now.  

Wake up. Your stuck with him.

He is quite the multi-tasker.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 11:55 AM)JumboTron Wrote: Dave Shula.

Beat me to it.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
He may suck royal ding-dong... But he's not the worst. He's not even the worst in our history.... Now he may be the most infuriating and the coach with the most overstayed welcome, but he's not the worst
Reply/Quote
A ridiculous statement making it this generic. (Worse playoff record coach etc.)

http://www.thesportster.com/football/top-20-worst-coaches-in-nfl-history/
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 11:22 AM)740Bengal Wrote: Maybe even the sport in general?

Marvin Lewis.

I don't think must ADs would give him a high school job, if we fire him I bet he NEVER coaches another game of football, I rather have Pat Shumur, Yes, I said it... PAT SHURMUR,  Rob Marinelli, ANYBODY WOULD BE BETTER.......ANYBODY..... the Coach at Cinci Hills Christian Academy..ANYBODY!!

740Bengal working hard for the "Squealing Drama Queen of the Year" award.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 12:22 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: A ridiculous statement making it this generic. (Worse playoff record coach etc.)

I'd take over half of those guys over Marvin. 
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 12:25 PM)fredtoast Wrote: 740Bengal working hard for the "Squealing Drama Queen of the Year" award.

Go away, your posts are irrelevant now, you support Marvin and this staff time and time again, so you demonstrate your relative lack of knowledge time and time again.   I can't even take you serious. 
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 12:22 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: A ridiculous statement making it this generic. (Worse playoff record coach etc.)

We have two on the list LMAO

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 12:30 PM)Wyche Wrote: We have two on the list LMAO

EXACTLY!  I would expect at least one from the 90s!
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 12:33 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: EXACTLY!  I would expect at least one from the 90s!

LOL.....you got a "twofer"!

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 12:30 PM)Wyche Wrote: We have two on the list LMAO

I have to ask my friend Wyche a question.  With the ONLY common denominator in this Bengal run, since Mike took ownership in 1991, has been Mike Brown.

Do you really see the probability, not possibility, but 'probability' of a SB title with him at the helm?
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 12:38 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: I have to ask my friend Wyche a question.  With the ONLY common denominator in this Bengal run, since Mike took ownership in 1991, has been Mike Brown.

Do you really see the probability, not possibility, but 'probability' of a SB title with him at the helm?

Honestly?  Unless they get a top notch, no prisoners style HC, and let him "shop for the groceries", no, I do not.  The scouting department needs expanding, and he needs to step back and just be an owner.  With him meddling in the process, we are most likely doomed.  If we were ever going to do it, it was last year.  A broken thumb nixed that, but in all honesty, this staff would have most likely pissed away the opportunity anyway.

Sad situation.....

Reply/Quote