Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst Thing Biden has Done?
(07-20-2022, 06:40 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: -Joe Biden as he checks his watch on the tarmac

Ah I almost forgot that one.  The classic debate on whether he was just doing something out of habit. he was a confused ol' mushbrain, or he wanted to really give the middle finger to dead vets.  Political analysis never ends.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2022, 06:48 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Ah I almost forgot that one.  The classic debate on whether he was just doing something out of habit. he was a confused ol' mushbrain, or he wanted to really give the middle finger to dead vets.  Political analysis never ends.

Didn’t he do it multiple times? Column A, column B. Can’t go wrong.
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2022, 07:05 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Didn’t he do it multiple times? Column A, column B. Can’t go wrong.

Well, he didn't ask his wife to change the channel, so that is that. 
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2022, 01:54 PM)Stewy Wrote: Well in a previous conversation, if you recall, i argued vehemently that Biden is NOT responsible for the current oil price problem.  That no one individual or group can control prices.  I showed in the previous threads what controls oil prices and it is essentially a global supply and demand dance, that no one country or individual controls.

What people have problems rationalizing (on both sides of the political spectrum) is that I will argue vehemently that the POTUS (doesn't matter who) has no control over energy prices, but also argue vehemently that Biden's policies have damaged the US O&G industry leading to serious energy security concerns, not the least of which is draining 2/3 of our NPR (national Petroleum Reserve) is a political stunt to reduce prices, that has failed miserably.  Our NPR is over half empty, the last release of which came yesterday and oil prices essentially haven't budged, which is what expert analysts predicted from the beginning.  Using a band-aid doesn't stop an artery from bleeding.

Oh I'm not trying to argue the Biden administration is solely responsible for gas prices. Just that they have no idea what they're doing and moreover don't give a shit about what's happening to the average American.
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2022, 10:24 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Oh I'm not trying to argue the Biden administration is solely responsible for gas prices. Just that they have no idea what they're doing and moreover don't give a shit about what's happening to the average American.

i can agree with both
Reply/Quote
Ok. So oil prices he doesn’t control. And the fed is in charge of controlling inflation.

That leave us with the worst thing he did was end a 20 year war that cost $300 million a day and put American lives in harms way every single day resulting in almost 2,500 dead and 21,000 wounded?

I’m sorry but ending a 20 year war doesn’t classify someone as worst ever to me. What else?
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2022, 04:43 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Ok. So oil prices he doesn’t control. And the fed is in charge of controlling inflation.

That leave us with the  worst thing he did was end a 20 year war that cost $300 million a day and put American lives in harms way every single day resulting in almost 2,500 dead and 21,000 wounded?

I’m sorry but ending a 20 year war doesn’t classify someone as worst ever to me. What else?

Does Biden get credit for that?

Trump made the deal.  Biden only gets the blame for the soldiers who died and anything that went wrong with executing that deal.
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2022, 08:11 AM)GMDino Wrote: Does Biden get credit for that?

Trump made the deal.  Biden only gets the blame for the soldiers who died and anything that went wrong with executing that deal.

Trump made the deal, Biden issued the order, the MILITARY was in charge of executing the withdrawal. I doubt the situation would have gone any differently if Trump had been President except he absolutely would have abandoned all of the Afghanis working for the Americans instead of trying to get them out

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(07-21-2022, 04:43 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Ok. So oil prices he doesn’t control. And the fed is in charge of controlling inflation.

That leave us with the  worst thing he did was end a 20 year war that cost $300 million a day and put American lives in harms way every single day resulting in almost 2,500 dead and 21,000 wounded?

Are you trying to be convinced not to vote for him?  If you can't find anything he has done that is really wrong, then vote for him again.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(07-21-2022, 04:43 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Ok. So oil prices he doesn’t control. And the fed is in charge of controlling inflation.

That leave us with the worst thing he did was end a 20 year war that cost $300 million a day and put American lives in harms way every single day resulting in almost 2,500 dead and 21,000 wounded?

You’re right. He’s hapless and controls nothing. Everything is going swimmingly and for anything that’s not, the blame shouldn’t be placed at the Presi(D)ent’s feet. Leave Joe Biden Alone!
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2022, 09:47 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Are you trying to be convinced not to vote for him?  If you can't find anything he has done that is really wrong, then vote for him again.

I’m trying to understand what makes people classify him as worst president ever
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2022, 04:21 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I’m trying to understand what makes people classify him as worst president ever

Hurt feelings, I imagine.

He's a shit president - don't get me wrong. But the title of worst president probably belongs to one of the ones back in the 1800's nobody remembers.
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2022, 04:21 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I’m trying to understand what makes people classify him as worst president ever

Oh because he's the current President.  Every president has been called the worst President ever by one group or another.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(07-22-2022, 09:31 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Oh because he's the current President.  Every president has been called the worst President ever by one group or another.

Absolutely.  

I shared all the other presidential poll numbers in another thread.  Shows that almost all of them have bad numbers at some point.
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2022, 09:44 AM)GMDino Wrote: Absolutely.  

I shared all the other presidential poll numbers in another thread.  Shows that almost all of them have bad numbers at some point.

I was genuinely surprised by how high Geedubya's rating got. Then I remembered how unified the country was for like 3 days after 9/11 and it made sense.
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2022, 09:45 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I was genuinely surprised by how high Geedubya's rating got. Then I remembered how unified the country was for like 3 days after 9/11 and it made sense.

And then how low he was at the end.  92% to 19% was the largest drop!

Even Eisenhower fell below 50% at one point.
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2022, 09:31 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Oh because he's the current President.  Every president has been called the worst President ever by one group or another.

Yes, but this time it's true. Ninja

Reply/Quote
(07-22-2022, 09:56 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Yes, but this time it's true. Ninja

Like I say about all the end times preachers....keep saying it and one day you'll be right!
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2022, 09:59 AM)GMDino Wrote: Like I say about all the end times preachers....keep saying it and one day you'll be right!

Hail Zorp!
Reply/Quote
Biden could be the last president if we cant avoid the temptation to appoint the Trumps as the ruling family.
Reply/Quote