Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst/best team message boards you have visited?
(02-07-2022, 12:31 AM)Sensei Wrote: What was the absolute bottom of the barrel
message board you have visited and what was
the best (excluding this one)?
Chiefsplanet was ridiculously bad imo.
The Colts boards seemed fine imo.
What say you?

you mean the posters on the Board or the functionality of the board itself?
Reply/Quote
Vikings fans are smartest some said they could see us in SB after our week 1 OT win.
Reply/Quote
Worst is any board that allows cursing/insults, and there are a lot of them. If you allow that garbage, it leads to so much toxicity. You'll keep all the a-holes and scare off good posters. Chiefs planet is a good example.

Best is just boards.bengals.com and then thebengalsboard.com.

Other than that, I've only spent a lot of time around WhoDeyRevolution (back in the day), CincyJungle and Reddit.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2022, 11:56 AM)KenAndersonsCoffee Wrote: How involved is Tony? Thought he was spending most of his time with AEW?

He is the co-owner and "Senior Vice President of Football Technology & Analytics". Jaguars.com says this:
Quote:CHIEF FOOTBALL STRATEGY OFFICER

Biography
Tony Khan, a thought-leader in the world of sports analytics and insights, enters his ninth season with the Jaguars, serving as executive vice president of football administration and technology.

Under Khan's guidance, the Jaguars created a Football Technology and Analytics group in 2012. In addition to being a valued asset to the coaching and scouting departments, the analytics team also explores new technology and its applications within all areas of the Jaguars organization, including player development, injury prevention, game analysis and player evaluation.

Khan, who is an owner of Fulham Football Club in London, was named Fulham's Vice Chairman and Director of Football Operations on Feb. 23, 2017. In that role, Khan assumes his responsibilities following a period of advising the football operations at Fulham, particularly in the area of analytics and research. Over the past three years at Fulham, Khan played an integral role in the identification, recruitment and signing of the players while continuing to oversee the club's statistical research department, which he created in 2015 to analyze football player performance and develop proprietary football performance.
Meaningless titles aside, he probably either does very little or is spreading himself thin with these positions as these are all full-time positions. I think the latter as he is fairly and publicly involved with Fulham.
I just think its suspicious he is "a valued asset" in things the Jags struggle with.
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2022, 02:47 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: you mean the posters on the Board or the functionality of the board itself?

Hmm good point. Whichever you choose.
Reply/Quote
Chiefs was the worst I visited lately, Bills was the best besides us.

I like Vikings, Bills and Packers fans and that is about it.

Ravens fans I used to respect before we beat the shit out of them the last time. They seem to of went in the puke pile
along with the Steelers and Browns fans now.
Reply/Quote