Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst thing Hillary ever did, and how it will hurt our nation if she is elected
(08-31-2016, 05:06 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: So the worst thing she did was help an american company beat out a foreign company for a contract?

Hmm...

...or lied about a forgien Nation trying to kill her. Let's hope she "doesn't do that again".
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(08-30-2016, 02:32 PM)fredtoast Wrote:
The Clinton Foundation is a charitable organization that fights poverty all around the world.

Sure it is.  Just ask the Haitians..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(08-30-2016, 11:12 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I hear a lot of people claiming that Hillary is corrupt and evil.  But I wonder what exactly they mean.

So what is the worst thing Hillary has ever done and how will it hurt our country if she is elected president?

And I don't want some list of vague allegations.  I want specifics.

To me she made a bad decision to use a personal server, but she won't do that again.  And despite the fact that both she and Colon Powell did the same thing I have yet to see how it ever damaged out national security.  And if she does not do it as President it will not be  problem.

But that was just one example.  What I am talking about are the people who claim she has a long pattern of corruption. I just don't see any evidence of that.

For me, the worst thong she has done was choosing to be borne a woman. Now, when she gets elected, we will have to walk around for 4 to 8 years saying "Yeah.... we got a woman president." like all of them European countries. Other, more masculine countries (like Russia) will laugh at us and call us names.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(08-31-2016, 12:26 PM)Bengalzona Wrote:  For me, the worst thong she has done was choosing to be borne a woman. Now, when she gets elected, we will have to walk around for 4 to 8 years saying "Yeah.... we got a woman president." like all of them European countries. Other, more masculine countries (like Russia) will laugh at us and call us names.

The worst THONG? I don't care if that was intentional or not, how DARE you put that image into my head! Smack
[Image: giphy.gif]
(08-31-2016, 12:06 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Has everyone already forgot that Hillary BROKE THE LAW? 

When?

(08-31-2016, 12:06 PM)PhilHos Wrote:  SHE'S A LIAR. How are we to know that NOW it's the truth? 

She's a liar and corrupt and you want to make her the most powerful person in the country? What do you think that THEN she'll tell the truth and stop being corrupt? Child, please.

Also without mentioning anything she's said she would do because as a proven liar, we can't take her word for anything.

I don't see where she has eve lied about any policy at all.

She has always done (or tried to do) what she said she would do.
(08-30-2016, 11:12 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I hear a lot of people claiming that Hillary is corrupt and evil.  But I wonder what exactly they mean.

So what is the worst thing Hillary has ever done and how will it hurt our country if she is elected president?

And I don't want some list of vague allegations.  I want specifics.

To me she made a bad decision to use a personal server, but she won't do that again.  And despite the fact that both she and Colon Powell did the same thing I have yet to see how it ever damaged out national security.  And if she does not do it as President it will not be  problem.

But that was just one example.  What I am talking about are the people who claim she has a long pattern of corruption. I just don't see any evidence of that.

First off, Colin Powell and Hillary did not do the exact same thing. Powell still used his Government account on a government issued Desktop to review and respond to Confidential Emails. Hillary did not, she used her personal email server for everything. So stop making shit up.

Hillary married Bill, even after several sexual affairs/accusations, she still stayed with him and then has the nerve to call herself a defender of women's rights and that "every survivor* of sexual assault deserves to be heard, believed and supported"

*as long as her husband Bill is not the perp.
(08-31-2016, 01:29 PM)fredtoast Wrote: When?

I don't see where she has eve lied about any policy at all.

She has always done (or tried to do) what she said she would do.

Any opinion on her lying about being shot at by members of a forgien country while visiting it?

(08-31-2016, 03:57 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: First off, Colin Powell and Hillary did not do the exact same thing. Powell still used his Government account on a government issued Desktop to review and respond to Confidential Emails. Hillary did not, she used her personal email server for everything. So stop making shit up.

Hills tried to pin her use of Powell by telling the FBI he advised her to use a private; yet Powell says Hillary was using her private server a year before he ever talked to her about it.

But this is all water under the bridge as Fred has assured us she won't do it again.

(08-31-2016, 05:06 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: So the worst thing she did was help an american company beat out a foreign company for a contract?

Hmm...

I am not against her doing her job, which entailed 'helping an american company beat out a foreign company for a contract'.  I am against her taking kickbacks from the american company for her doing as such.  She is financially incentivized to legislate with favoritism toward that company.  

I understand this is the case with virtually all politicians, but to me she is just too entrenched.  Over 40+ years the clintons have raised over 3 Billion dollars for their political campaigns and 'foundation'.  Thats a lot of backs to scratch.
Wow. I'm still waiting for the smoking gun. The email deal was stupid, but not criminal. Big whoop.

She stood by her husband but probably kicked him in the nuts in private. Big whoop.

Her foundation does a lot of good but peddles some influence. Big whoop.

Why do people hate her so much? The woman has been a public servant for the majority of her life.

Yeah, she probably does some of this stuff out of ego/ambition, but don't all politicians? Don't we all?

I don't get the hate. I really don't. Like her or don't like her policies, but I don't understand the personal hatred.
(08-31-2016, 04:17 PM)kdgjr Wrote: Wow. I'm still waiting for the smoking gun. The email deal was stupid, but not criminal. Big whoop.

She stood by her husband but probably kicked him in the nuts in private. Big whoop.

Her foundation does a lot of good but peddles some influence. Big whoop.

Why do people hate her so much? The woman has been a public servant for the majority of her life.

Yeah, she probably does some of this stuff out of ego/ambition, but don't all politicians? Don't we all?

I don't get the hate. I really don't. Like her or don't like her policies, but I don't understand the personal hatred.

Because the conservative mainstream media has multiple stories every day recycling the same evil deeds... benghazi and emails and foundations oh my.
I'll go ahead and ignore the emails and the pay-for-access/pay-for-job ordeal for now...

#1: She's married to a disbarred lawyer/impeached President/alleged mass sexual offender. Would you want Bill Cosby to be your First Man? What about Bill Cosby who also was already kicked out of both the legal and political professions? (Is it First Man? No idea.)

#2: They received large amounts of money to build in Haiti, built nothing but did feel free to get Haiti gold mining rights to Hillary's brother, Tony Rodham. (Just look up "Haitians protesting Clinton" to see their opinion on how she did.)

#3: Probably the most important would be the primaries... When Clinton ran in 2008, Debbie Schultz was Clinton's campaign co-chair. When Clinton lost, Debbie Schultz later became the head of the DNC. Who was the previous head of the DNC that Debbie Schultz replaced? TIM KAINE, Clinton's VP pick. So she loses in 2008, gets her own person installed to be the head of the DNC, that person abuses the DNC powers to heavily favor Clinton's campaign over Sanders, leading Clinton to become the nominee. When she gets outed and has to resign from the DNC, she gets a job with Clinton's campaign in less than 24 hours, and Tim Kaine picks up a VP nomination for stepping out of the way for Schultz. I am not a big conspiracy guy, but damn if that doesn't smell to high heaven.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I hate both candidates and think it's ridiculous that for a country of 320+ million people, this is apparently all we can get.

I will probably vote for Gary Johnson, but if it looks like it's really close in favor of Clinton, I might grit my teeth and vote for Trump for one simple reason....

A US President can't do everything alone. They need support from the other parts of the government to get most things done. I don't think Trump will have that support, so I think the damage he can do in office is minimal compared to Clinton who will most likely be able to get that support from the government, thus able to do a lot more damage to the country.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
(08-30-2016, 10:57 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: But we both know she's above permits.
Not to mention, the rhino horn bullets she has custom made for the task.

I heard Wikileaks has an e-mail in which she bragged about raping Cecil the lion, weakening him for the dentist's hunt.
This was of course only after a generous donation to the Clinton Foundation, by the tooth jockey.

Btw... cool song.
There is much to be said of a simpler life.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Assuming since you know about the Rhino Horn ammo you know she hand dips each one in the blood of a freshly killed orangutan before chambering the round. No wonder people think she is a *****! That is 10x more bad-ass than most male hunting rituals, and I get that those little whining ***** don't like being emasculated by a female senior citizen. Well, when their balls are as big as hers then they can talk!
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
(08-31-2016, 03:57 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: First off, Colin Powell and Hillary did not do the exact same thing. Powell still used his Government account on a government issued Desktop to review and respond to Confidential Emails. Hillary did not, she used her personal email server for everything. So stop making shit up.

Hillary married Bill, even after several sexual affairs/accusations, she still stayed with him and then has the nerve to call herself a defender of women's rights and that "every survivor* of sexual assault deserves to be heard, believed and supported"

*as long as her husband Bill is not the perp.

Being married to an asshole and having compassion are not mutually exclusive. That is like saying if you own a flat screen you can't enjoy ice cream.  *Everyone can enjoy ice cream as long as your flat screen was not where you heard about the ice cream!
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
(08-31-2016, 04:19 PM)kdgjr Wrote: I don't get the hate. I really don't. Like her or don't like her policies, but I don't understand the personal hatred.

I don't have a personal hatred for her, never met her.  

(08-31-2016, 04:35 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Because the conservative mainstream media has multiple stories every day recycling the same evil deeds... benghazi and emails and foundations oh my.

Just to be clear, I am about as liberal as they come.  It definitely is not the conservative mainstream media imparting my views on her.  Its her actions.

(08-31-2016, 05:02 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: #3: Probably the most important would be the primaries... When Clinton ran in 2008, Debbie Schultz was Clinton's campaign co-chair. When Clinton lost, Debbie Schultz later became the head of the DNC. Who was the previous head of the DNC that Debbie Schultz replaced? TIM KAINE, Clinton's VP pick. So she loses in 2008, gets her own person installed to be the head of the DNC, that person abuses the DNC powers to heavily favor Clinton's campaign over Sanders, leading Clinton to become the nominee. When she gets outed and has to resign from the DNC, she gets a job with Clinton's campaign in less than 24 hours, and Tim Kaine picks up a VP nomination for stepping out of the way for Schultz. I am not a big conspiracy guy, but damn if that doesn't smell to high heaven.

The corruption within the DNC was the last straw for me.  I could go on forever, but I'm sick of taking this kind of shit lying down.
(08-31-2016, 04:14 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: I am not against her doing her job, which entailed 'helping an american company beat out a foreign company for a contract'.  I am against her taking kickbacks from the american company for her doing as such.  She is financially incentivized to legislate with favoritism toward that company.  

I understand this is the case with virtually all politicians, but to me she is just too entrenched.  Over 40+ years the clintons have raised over 3 Billion dollars for their political campaigns and 'foundation'.  Thats a lot of backs to scratch.

You mean people who donate large amounts to campaigns don't do it just because they believe in the cause?  I can just feel the wave of disillusionment wash over me.  Innocence?  Lost.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

(08-31-2016, 04:14 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: I am not against her doing her job, which entailed 'helping an american company beat out a foreign company for a contract'.  I am against her taking kickbacks from the american company for her doing as such.  She is financially incentivized to legislate with favoritism toward that company.  

Right - this is a systemic problem, not a Clinton problem. And why do so many entrenched people hate her so much? Maybe because she might have the balls to change this system? She is OK with losing those incentives and kickbacks - perhaps? Even the slightest possibility of this system changing cares the poop out of those who want to suck that teat dry. So they fling feces.
(08-31-2016, 05:22 PM)xxlt Wrote: Being married to an asshole and having compassion are not mutually exclusive. That is like saying if you own a flat screen you can't enjoy ice cream.  *Everyone can enjoy ice cream as long as your flat screen was not where you heard about the ice cream!

Yes but staying married to an asshole purely for political gain says a lot about her moral fabric.
(08-31-2016, 05:26 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Yes but staying married to an asshole purely for political gain says a lot about her moral fabric.

Maybe it says something about their relationship more than it being for political gain.

What a weird year when the couple that stayed together through all their troubles is blasted for it and the guy who has five kids with three different women is the "family guy".

Amazing.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(08-31-2016, 05:26 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Yes but staying married to an asshole purely for political gain says a lot about her moral fabric.

Maybe it says a lot about her self esteem. Maybe it says a lot about their relationship and how much they love each other - in spite of his deplorable conduct. Maybe they have had open marriage from day one and she doesn't give two shits. There is absolutely no way anyone outside of Bill and Hill knows why they are still married. And marital status, like religion, has little to no bearing on a person's ability to govern. Would I vote for a polygamist? Probably not. But give me single, gay married, unhappily or happily married, divorced, I really don't care. Would I vote for a Scientologist? Probably not. But give me deist, atheist, run of the mill Christian, Jew, Buddhist, Muslim, Hindu, or pretends to be religious because they know it is the cost of doing business with a swath of the American electorate and I am fine.