Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would Forsett play Special teams?
Seems like a perfect guy to replace Peerman with...
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
What is the scoop on him? Is he damaged goods? I remember him looking really good with the Ravens, and then just sort of disappeared.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
ZBS (when Kubiak was in town) makes many rbs look good when you can make a cut and turn upfield in a hurry. He's been on six teams during his career...
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2016, 11:27 PM)TGISunday Wrote: ZBS (when Kubiak was in town) makes many rbs look good when you can make a cut and turn upfield in a hurry. He's been on six teams during his career...

True, but I've read in the past that the Bengals ran some ZBS. Not sure if that's still true. Fwiw, Forsett was also good in Seattle.

Either way, not much need for Forsett in Cincy, really.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I'd rather pick up Dexter McCluster a little bit of an everything type of player. Not gonna be particularly great but he can do the returns, play out at wide receiver and even take some snaps at running back.
Reply/Quote
I rather just keep 3 RBs if Peerman can come back around week 8 to 10. If we are reaching for our 4th RB to start, we are in trouble, i prefer to keep the players we have on roster than pick up a 4th RB this early in season
Reply/Quote
Forsett is back with the Ravens now, so looks like this idea went away quick. Weird situation there.
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2016, 06:43 PM)PikesPeakUC Wrote: Forsett is back with the Ravens now, so looks like this idea went away quick. Weird situation there.

Probably a wink nod agreement so they could do some roster shuffling without losing anyone.

Forsett also probably took a pay cut. I heard he was making around 3+ million.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2016, 06:43 PM)PikesPeakUC Wrote: Forsett is back with the Ravens now, so looks like this idea went away quick. Weird situation there.

we did the same thing with 2 of our players.
Reply/Quote