Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would You Rather
Me So Horny instead of MMMBop changes this question big time! I mean that limits where you can go. Things like your kids school, playgrounds, YMCA locker room are all off the table now.
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2015, 03:21 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Some of us have to project a serious, professional demeanor when we enter a room.

I'd take the text option and just not read the texts.

I might take the texts to see what I can look forward to when I'm in my 70s.   Shocked
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2015, 03:26 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Still choose the texts.

Seriously, why are you all freaked out about your parents having sex?

Oedipus much?
Because the size difference between my father and me makes me feel like less of a man.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2015, 08:06 PM)jason Wrote: Because the size difference between my father and me makes me feel like less of a man.

Almost did a spit-take on that LOL

And, yes, I'd like to get a text basically saying that, too.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2015, 05:14 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Does the entire song play every time you enter a room?

Great question. The song plays long enough for the whole room to turn and look at you and for there to be a montage shot of the room noticing your presence
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2015, 11:25 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Great question. The song plays long enough for the whole room to turn and look at you and for there to be a montage shot of the room noticing your presence

Ok, I'll take the voice text of my parents getting it on.  Do I now get to pick the next scenario?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2015, 05:14 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Does the entire song play every time you enter a room?

It should play when you move only. And speed up or down based on your movement. It would make it fun at least
Reply/Quote
What is MMMBop first?

As for getting a text every time my parents had sex, I guess I'd choose that one since one parent is dead and the other is in their mid 70's.

But seriously, what is MMMBop?
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2015, 03:25 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: What is MMMBop first?

As for getting a text every time my parents had sex, I guess I'd choose that one since one parent is dead and the other is in their mid 70's.

But seriously, what is MMMBop?

Well had to look it up. Ty Google ! It's a song or a 3 way male orgy. SSo in this case I'm presuming its Hanson brother  song 

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/3125562

MMMBop  male orgy

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mmmbop&defid=2584226
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
Just listened to the song it ***** sucks. 90's boy band. Ugh I was 18 year old in 1990 hated all boy bands. Do I have to read the text? Can I just delete them. **** come think of my parent are 65 and 67 don't imagine there's whole lot of sex going on. Especially since old man has bladder cancer. I'll choose text message
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2015, 08:36 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Just listened to the song it ***** sucks. 90's boy band. Ugh I was 18 year old in 1990 hated all boy bands. Do I have to read the text? Can I just delete them. **** come think of my parent are 65 and 67 don't imagine there's whole lot of sex going on. Especially since old man has bladder cancer. I'll choose text message

The texts are read aloud by your phone wherever you are whenever your parents are getting it on.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
WOULD YOU RATHER

Have feet for hands and hands for feet

or

Have nails for teeth and teeth for nails

Reply/Quote
(07-29-2015, 05:06 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: WOULD YOU RATHER

Have feet for hands and hands for feet

or

Have nails for teeth and teeth for nails

Nails for teeth and teeth for nails. Have the nails and teeth pulled.  Dentures and Lee Press-on's and I'm golden.

Reply/Quote
(07-29-2015, 05:16 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Nails for teeth and teeth for nails. Have the nails and teeth pulled.  Dentures and Lee Press-on's and I'm golden.

I didn't feel like anyone won the first round, but you certainly won this round.

Well done. 

Please, offer us up another scenario if you want.

Reply/Quote
(07-29-2015, 05:20 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I didn't feel like anyone won the first round, but you certainly won this round.

Well done. 

Please, offer us up another scenario if you want.

Would you rather have to masturbate furiously any time Brad Pitt is mentioned or on screen in your presence.

Or would you rather...

Instantly crap yourself any time your hear a pitch that matches an f#

Reply/Quote
(07-29-2015, 05:31 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Would you rather have to masturbate furiously any time Brad Pitt is mentioned or on screen in your presence.

Or would you rather...

Easy: Masturbate. Probably just as likely as the second scenario, and you didn't say I jerk off to him.

Reply/Quote
(07-29-2015, 05:31 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Would you rather have to masturbate furiously any time Brad Pitt is mentioned or on screen in your presence.

Or would you rather...

Batin
Reply/Quote
I got one...  

10 million dollars but everyone ignores you for the rest of your life.  Including family and loved ones.   Solitary life.

Or.

10 million dollars but everyone hates you for the rest of your life .  Including family and loved ones.
Reply/Quote
Would you rather...

Take a bare butt fart in the face from a random person at a random time every single day for the rest of your life?

Or

Die a painless death right now?
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
[Image: 890514891-e1429343810533.jpg]
Reply/Quote