Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would they dare take an interior OL in the first 3 rounds?
The lack of quality NFL tackles and polish on the top of the draft class could mean even Little and Risnet are gone by 42. Lindstrom or McCoy in the 2nd could start on Cincy's OL, so you pass on them or McGovern in the 3rd because you can't find your ideal guy.

Everyone wants that mauling but athletic RT to be there...but what if he isnt? I'm not opposed to moving back in the 2nd and still landing a guy like Lidstrom, adding a pick you can also land a project tackle or TE/WR later. Sure, you could consider moving around and paying Boling at RT...but even if you tune that out you may be replacing him in a year. It's not just tackle, this line needs talent and stability.
Reply/Quote
Lindstrom is special talent but I don't know if they would use round two on him. If they don't get a linebacker and round one they may have to use round two for Mack Wilson
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2019, 11:50 PM)phil413 Wrote: The lack of quality NFL tackles and polish on the top of the draft class could mean even Little and Risnet are gone by 42. Lindstrom or McCoy in the 2nd could start on Cincy's OL, so you pass on them or McGovern in the 3rd because you can't find your ideal guy.

Everyone wants that mauling but athletic RT to be there...but what if he isnt? I'm not opposed to moving back in the 2nd and still landing a guy like Lidstrom, adding a pick you can also land a project tackle or TE/WR later. Sure, you could consider moving around and paying Boling at RT...but even if you tune that out you may be replacing him in a year. It's not just tackle, this line needs talent and stability.

All for Lindstrom with our 2nd pick or Risner or Howard...

I think White falls to us so i am good with this or another OT, i doubt we go interior early especially a pure Guard or Center. We have some Guards and a lot of the Guards in this Draft can play OT in the future. I think we get one of them.
Reply/Quote