Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would y’all of done this?
Kansas City offered me Guard Trey Smith and pick 32, 64, 95, and 133 for pick 18. I took it and ran even with Byron Murphy sitting there. Am I crazy or would y’all of taken the trade as well. I tend to always favor the big boys so I umderstamd a different draft strategy but in regards to the trade…I’m Not crazy am I?

Mock looked like this
32. Ennis Rankstraw Jr CB Missouri
49. Kingsley Suamataia OT BYU
65. Ruke Orhorhoro DE Clemson
80. Trey Benson RB FSU
95. McKinnley Jackson NT Texas A&M
116. Brenden Rice WR USC
133. Justin Ebiogbe DT Alabama
148. Jordan Jefferson DT LSU
175. Gabe Hall DL Baylor
196. Trevor Keegan LG Michigan
235. Ethan Driskell OT Marshall
252. Austin McNamara P Texas Tech

My FA Signings prior

OT Trent Brown
DT DJ Reader
DT Leonard Williams
TE Mike Gesicki
LB Devin Bush
Reply/Quote
That trade seems very realistic, like something that could actually happen. What a haul!! Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2024, 02:19 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: That trade seems very realistic, like something that could actually happen. What a haul!! Ninja

Bro I fell out when I saw it come through. Trey smith on our line. See ya Volson.
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2024, 02:23 PM)JoeyB2023 Wrote: Bro I fell out when I saw it come through.  Trey smith on our line.  See ya Volson.

In this scenario are the Bengals signing him to a long-term deal, or is he just a one year rental as he is in his final year of his rookie deal.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2024, 02:27 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: In this scenario are the Bengals signing him to a long-term deal, or is he just a one year rental as he is in his final year of his rookie deal.

Id rent him on a one year rental and at years end before the new league starts and he becomes a free agent id sign him Long term if he played well if not buh bye.
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2024, 02:23 PM)JoeyB2023 Wrote: Bro I fell out when I saw it come through.  Trey smith on our line.  See ya Volson.

Why would Volson be out?  Neither Smith, nor Cappa have played LG, to my knowledge.  Smith is also a penalty machine, and that's WITH the ridiculousness the zebras let the KC OL get away with.  
Reply/Quote
but is he a glass eater?
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2024, 03:59 PM)Whatever Wrote: Why would Volson be out?  Neither Smith, nor Cappa have played LG, to my knowledge.  Smith is also a penalty machine, and that's WITH the ridiculousness the zebras let the KC OL get away with.  

Cuz Volson sucks. That’s why. Smh
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2024, 04:02 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: but is he a glass eater?

If pollack got his glass eaters in the draft then I dont want glass eaters
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2024, 02:19 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: That trade seems very realistic, like something that could actually happen.  What a haul!!  Ninja

KC would be overpaying by 120 per the trade value chart, which is basically their 3rd,(worth 126), not to mention Smith.
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2024, 05:20 PM)Whatever Wrote: KC would be overpaying by 120 per the trade value chart, which is basically their 3rd,(worth 126), not to mention Smith.

So is that a long way of saying yes u would’ve taken that trade
Reply/Quote