Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gonna Go Back in Time!
I thought this was funny.  I thought I would share it.  I also thought I'd include some mood music for your to listen to while you contemplate just how bad things have gotten.

[Image: EpJWH7gXcAIjlgo?format=jpg&name=small]

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 07:13 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I thought this was funny.  I thought I would share it.  I also thought I'd include some mood music for your to listen to while you contemplate just how bad things have gotten.

[Image: EpJWH7gXcAIjlgo?format=jpg&name=small]

Look in the bright side, we made our most money in the 90s!
Reply/Quote
"Things have certainly changed around here. I remember when this was all Playoff appearances, as far as the eye could see. Old Man Mike Brown owned all of this. He had this crazy idea of hiring Zac Taylor and breeding a successful culture."

Pa Lewis: "My culture! Why you... you crazy bastard! You killed my culture!"
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2020, 04:21 AM)Older Than You Too Wrote: "Things have certainly changed around here. I remember when this was all Playoff appearances, as far as the eye could see. Old Man Mike Brown owned all of this. He had this crazy idea of hiring Zac Taylor and breeding a successful culture."

Pa Lewis: "My culture! Why you... you crazy bastard! You killed my culture!"

Say what you want about “Pa” Lewis but he certainly built a better culture here after the awful 1990s. Marvin Lewis wasn’t the long-term answer, you know, the type of coach would get the Bengals into the Super Bowl but he made the team competitive again. There are only a handful of head coaches in NFL history who took their team to five consecutive playoff appearances.

Between 2009 and 2015 we didn’t wonder how many games we would win per year. Instead, we wondered which seed we would be in the playoffs.

If you want an active culture in Cincinnati I suggest you buy a carton of Greek yogurt.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote