Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you be mad if the team went 8-8 with Finley ?
I think Finley will win us some games. I think the offensive line is starting to block better,especially Run blocking. And then to have AJ Green back will help of course. I wouldn’t be mad if We went 8-8, But that’s not going to happen.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 06:30 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Just Fred

And the rest of the Dalton Gang
Reply/Quote
I wouldn't be mad. I'd be pumped for next season knowing we have our qb who can lead us to the playoffs and WIN.
Reply/Quote
8-8? After an 0-8 start I’ll take that any day of the week! I hope it happens. I know Andy Dalton hopes it happens too because that’s the kind of guy he is.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 03:46 PM)Trademark Wrote: What if Finley balls out and the team finishes 8-8 would you be mad ?

Would you be mad if the Bengals win the super bowl next year?
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 03:46 PM)Trademark Wrote: What if Finley balls out and the team finishes 8-8 would you be mad ?

I wouldn't be mad, but I'd be shocked.

There'd have to be more changes than just at QB. The whole team is playing poorly with a very few exceptions.

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 07:16 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: Would you be mad if the Bengals win the super bowl next year?

Dammit, man, think of the horrible draft pick we'd get that spring!
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 07:28 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Dammit, man, think of the horrible draft pick we'd get that spring!

That’s what I’m thinking! The schedule would be tougher the following year too..
Reply/Quote
A better question might be:

If Finley comes in and all of the sudden we see the creative offense we were promised... Was ZT holding back until ready, or does he just have more faith in Finley than Dalton?

If it's the same stale offense, we will be lucky for Finley to win one game, let alone survive the half season he has been handed.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 03:57 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: There's no way he does it with this coaching staff.

hahaha Coaching Staff???  he could have the patriots coaching staff but with this offensive line nobody winning a game or two under center
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 05:16 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: My biggest question is can Finley RUN,,because with this line,if he wants to live to play the following sunday,he better be able to move and move fast like to get a first down move,because the Ravens are going to try and kill him and I could see him getting sacked at least 4 times and trust me,Dalton may be playing in this next game and if he does he will be fired up to win this thing and to me I would love nothing better than to have our first win against the stinkin dirty birds.Feel me ???????????????????? ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp

Finley won’t last the rest of the season. Combining this shitty line and Finleys inexperience I see a couple of picks for TDS or Finley getting injured. I just wish like hell the Brown family knew as much about football as they claim. The game is won in the trenches. This experiment is doomed to fail

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Is this a genuine question, or a sadistic attempt to get 8-8 thoughts into people heads during the bye week..?
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
We could have had an extra pick or 2 and still went 8-8 that’s what I would be mad about. If we could have had just one extra pick in the first or 2nd we could use em, or bundle them to move up.
Reply/Quote
No.

If we go 8-8 then we don't actually need a early first round pick.
Reply/Quote
I won't settle for less than 9-7. You've been put on notice Finley
Reply/Quote
I wouldn't be mad at winning. I would seriously question my way of analyzing things though.

I still think Dalton is a great QB. However if Finley does come in and plays without Green and we win games and he isn't sacked or hit a lot, then that truly does mean that Dalton was what was holding us back. I would have to eat crow and I would.

That would mean the moves Taylor made were spot on and that we should trust him more. As of now I am questioning. I haven't thrown in the towel yet, but his moves are definitely odd.

I would also be happy that we have a good young QB hope that we continue to build around him by getting him an OLine.

Though if Finley does win those games... which means the OLine isn't that bad, what does that mean for Mixon?

So after saying all of that... no I wouldn't be mad, but there is no way we finish 8-8.
Reply/Quote
Are you seriously asking if we would be mad if a new QB wins 8 in a row after the team went 1-15 in their last 16 games????
Yeah i would be raging and I'd organise a mass demonstration outside the stadium to demand we bring Marvin and Dalton back straight away!!!!!
Reply/Quote
If the Ryan Finley led Bengals beat the Patriots and split with the Steelers this year, I would be thoroughly impressed.  Nevermind 6 other wins.  
Reply/Quote

I would be MAD, CRAZY, INSANE to think this sorry awful team will go 8-0 with Finley.  I look for teams to knock Finley out of stadium and onto Finley Street.  Starting for Bengals is NOT a golden opportunity.  He will get hit hard and hit often.  
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
I would only be mad because I turned down that investment ski resort in hell...
Reply/Quote