Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you have to tip a Super Hero if they saved you?
(02-19-2022, 09:49 AM)grampahol Wrote:  But just for argument sake..just WTF would you be doing to be in the position to just FALL off the empire state building in the first place? 

He could be pretending to be a super hero in order to impress his girlfriend or his wife.  Or both.
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2022, 03:06 PM)fredtoast Wrote: He could be pretending to be a super hero in order to impress his girlfriend or his wife.  Or both.

All I can tell you at that point is they don't really deserve super hero services. Jumping off any building much less the empire state building to impress some broad isn't recueworthy.. Nervous  Well, perhaps mental health services, but how often does a superhero respond to mental health problems anyway? Never? They call the cops for that stuff..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Last super hero to save my life was about a month ago in an operating room. I'd tip em, but I have no idea who they were since I was knocked out for 2 days.. LOL
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote