Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you make out with Larry King, if the Bengals would win the SB?
Simple question would you make out with Larry King, for 10 minutes, if so the Bengals would win the super bowl. When I say make out I mean.. whatever the old man wants...... :vomit:
Reply/Quote
Yes.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
You have no idea what I'd do.
Reply/Quote
I'm not falling for that again!!

Next time, I'm going to make sure the Bengals win the Super Bowl first.
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2015, 03:45 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Simple question would you make out with Larry King, for 10 minutes, if so the Bengals would win the super bowl.  When I say make out I mean..  whatever the old man wants......     :vomit:

I'd jerk the dude off for a Playoff win.... so yes.
[Image: bey.gif]
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2015, 03:45 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Simple question would you make out with Larry King, for 10 minutes, if so the Bengals would win the super bowl.  When I say make out I mean..  whatever the old man wants......     :vomit:

No.  Can't say I'm that desperate.  That, and I'd get a lot more pleasure from the win if I didn't have to personally sacrifice my sexual preferences in order for them to get it.  
Reply/Quote
Can I get blackout drunk first?
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2015, 03:51 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Yes.

LOL. YES. No questions... LOL.
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2015, 04:07 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: I'm not falling for that again!!

Next time, I'm going to make sure the Bengals win the Super Bowl first.

HAHHAAAA...  Very nicely put... LOL.
Reply/Quote
I already did, and it didn't work. Ninja
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
I'd let Larry do whatever that sick old perv wanted to do if it meant a SB win for us. And the next year I'd have a three-way with Pat Robertson and Roseanne Barr just to get us back-to-back titles. You're welcome.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
[Image: c480x270_30.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I want the Bengals to win, however there are limits to the misery I'm willing to put old Larry through.
Reply/Quote
I think that even if I'd do it, odds are I'd catch something from one of the many desperate fans that went before me.
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2015, 09:14 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: [Image: c480x270_30.jpg]

HAHHAHAA This wonderful hahahaa !!!!!
Reply/Quote
I'd blow him if it'd guarantee a super bowl win even if I got HIV or any disease it'd still be worth it
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
No, but I would consider cheating on my wife, with Sofia Vergara to celebrate the occasion. Wub

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Only if I can cop a feel, too.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2015, 09:58 AM)TSwigZ Wrote: I'd blow him if it'd guarantee a super bowl win even if I got HIV or any disease it'd still be worth it

Ok, your statement and your pic (not saying your ugly or nothing just putting a face to the action), I come to realize this is a gawwwd awful thread!!  LOL.....  
Reply/Quote

I don't care about football that ****ing much...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote