Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you make out with Larry King, if the Bengals would win the SB?
(05-27-2015, 04:12 PM)Steeler Eater Wrote: I'd jerk the dude off for a Playoff win.... so yes.
On your face?
Reply/Quote
I'd say I would and then not do it. Tell me Larry isn't used to being lied to.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(05-27-2015, 03:45 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Simple question would you make out with Larry King, for 10 minutes, if so the Bengals would win the super bowl.  When I say make out I mean..  whatever the old man wants......     :vomit:

There are a lot of things I do, this is not one of them.
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2015, 03:45 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Simple question would you make out with Larry King, for 10 minutes, if so the Bengals would win the super bowl.  When I say make out I mean..  whatever the old man wants......     :vomit:

Absolutely.  I wouldn't enjoy it or anything, but I would give a heck of a lot for this to happen
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
No, I'm not convinced that Larry has magic powers. Sounds like a good line though.
Reply/Quote
(05-29-2015, 08:08 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: No, I'm not convinced that Larry has magic powers.  Sounds like a good line though.

Point Taken! lol. I seen a similar line of questioning on King of Queens, not that I am thinking about making out with the old guy!!

hahaha.!
Reply/Quote
I would make out with Hannah Davis and even try to get to third base with her, if it means the Bengals win the Super Bowl.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote