Poll: Would you buy a ticket to see the Reds?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you pay for a ticket to see the Reds?
I bought 4 tickets to a game in June. I did not realize my mistake until now. Would you still pay for a ticket to a game or not?
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
BTW I voted yes because I am watching the Dodgers. lol
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
No, but my best friend made the mistake of buying a 15 game pack in the offseason lol I told him then not to waste his money. Right after he did they started giving away players. Needless to say, he regrets his decision
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I am normally have no problem paying $10-20 to spend a nice afternoon outside watching even a bad Reds team, but between the ownership and how historically bad this team is I would be hard pressed to do that.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Absolutely not. I get free tickets through work (really good seats, too) and I’m not even sure I want to go for free to watch this team. They don’t deserve a single cent of my money, even if it’s just spent on concessions. I can also think of about a million other things better to do with my time. This team as currently constructed is basically unwatchable.

Reply/Quote
I usually go 3-4 times a summer. I have only missed going at least once a few years over the last 30 or so. I'd say this season will not see me in attendance.
Reply/Quote
I voted yes because I live in Alaska. If I was in Cincinnati, I'd go just to get as close to either the owners box or the dugout so I can loudly rag Bell, Krall and the Castellini's until I get removed. Up until last year, Votto was also on that list but he's crawling back up there this year.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2022, 05:51 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: I voted yes because I live in Alaska. If I was in Cincinnati, I'd go just to get as close to either the owners box or the dugout so I can loudly rag Bell, Krall and the Castellini's until I get removed. Up until last year, Votto was also on that list but he's crawling back up there this year.

Maybe they can relocate the team to Juno.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Nope... I've just vowed to go to their minor league affiliate's games instead. It cuts out the two hour round trip, costs less, and there's a chance they'll win. 8m here to report there is no pitching help on the way in the pipeline. 10- 8 final scores are pretty common.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
No if I want sit outside and watch a game I'll go down the road and watch the Florence team. It's usually pretty fun. I didn't really like that they changed their name to the Ya'lls though. I get the reference to the water tower but I still think it is kind of lame.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote