Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you rather... (5 questions)
(12-22-2016, 12:52 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Man I hate it when posts disappear...always spend 5 minutes trying to find out if I'm losing my mind or they were taken down lol

That was probably my fault. I cursing. LOL
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2016, 11:54 AM)Sled21 Wrote: It's a shame your parents didn't raise you better.....

They raised me very well. So well that I don't over scrutinize someone's attempt at humor, whether I agree with it or not, and then ask moronic questions without first realizing I would get crapped on in response.

You see, I have perspective enough to know that the question posed was rhetorical because nobody's banging Katie.... including her husband. ZINGGGGGGGGG!

Now, STFU and go make your wife a sandwich.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2016, 10:10 PM)PDub80 Wrote: They raised me very well. So well that I don't over scrutinize someone's attempt at humor, whether I agree with it or not, and then ask moronic questions without first realizing I would get crapped on in response.

You see, I have perspective enough to know that the question posed was rhetorical because nobody's banging Katie.... including her husband. ZINGGGGGGGGG!

I'm hittin' that.... Now I gotta cut loose...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2016, 10:27 PM)jason Wrote: I'm hittin' that.... Now I gotta cut loose...
Everybody cut, everybody cut Footloose...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2016, 10:27 PM)jason Wrote: I'm hittin' that.... Now I gotta cut loose...

[Image: th?id=OIP.Mdeb9089e67f2b0c3c08868c72e193...=300&h=300][Image: th?id=OIP.Mb2aede0fc0c9a61ea0447f077b61c...=333&h=188]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Would you rather a.) Eat a turd on a hot dog bun, loaded with your choice of condiments, or b.) Start a an adult contemporary soft rock band with Paul Alexander called Tickled Pink?

Would you rather a.) Become roomates with Jim Lippencott in a 500 square foot studio apt or b.) Join the cast of The View, making the same exact money you are now?

Would you rather a.) Be forced to play one full series at Center or b.) an entire game of ST. (Note, the pay is the same, you have no time to prepare)
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2016, 10:36 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: [Image: th?id=OIP.Mdeb9089e67f2b0c3c08868c72e193...=300&h=300][Image: th?id=OIP.Mb2aede0fc0c9a61ea0447f077b61c...=333&h=188]

I'll never forget this segment WLWT did on Katie back in the mid 80's. The Bengals had a rough year and I think were a season removed from the strike. There wasn't a lot of happiness surrounding the team. So they interviewed a young Katie who was taking the losses hard. She had mentioned how tough finals were, and that she felt overwhelmed. Norma Rashid asked what she did to combat the pressure of it all. Her answer: Dance. 

They filmed this after a tough loss to the Oilers. This warehouse was Katie's safe space. It was where she could let loose. Foot loose. Really was a great local story.

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2016, 01:26 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: 1.) Would you rather: A.) Have Marvin sign a 5 year extension, or B.) Have to drive a bright yellow Masda Miata, with the license plate "Partyboy" everyday, and everywhere you go, for the next 90 days?

2.) Would you rather: A.) Have Marvin get canned, or if B. ) Have Mike Brown completely step away from any all operations the franchise?

3.) Would you rather A.) Take a punch from Margus Hunt, or B.) Get stung once in the nads by a wasp?

4.) Would you rather: A.) Make "whoopie' with Katie Blackburn, or B.) Eat a really nice cheeseburger?

5.) Would you rather A.) Spend your Christmas Eve watching Bengals v Texans or B.) Spend your Christmas watching Clark Griswold?

Alrighty, thats it.  Just trying to have a little fun. I got nothing regarding the actual team. Not much left to say, and nothing left to argue about.  It is what it is, and nothing will change. We all have pretty much shared where we stand with the approach.  Anyways, throw in anything you got humor wise. More would you rathers, Kevin Bacon references, Piano Man vids...Lets have a few laughs.

PS Hope you and yours have a great holiday! Merry, merry!

1:  B.   The Miata is a fine automobile.  Besides, my knees would be so high, and the car so low, that anyone who dared to look at me as I drove you get a good look at the old Gentleman's Sausage sneaking out the shorts leg.  Win!

2.  A.  Marvin needs to go now.  Mike is old.  Old people retire and wander around the yard before too long.

3.  A.  Not even a hard decision.  Hell, I'd rather take a punch from Hunt than to even bump a testicle while wiping crumbs off my lap.  That ambush genital terrorism is a real gut wrencher.

4.  B.  Again, not even a hard decision.  Cheeseburgers are the food of the gods.

5.  B.  [Image: tumblr_mydq1aiOpB1rdutw3o2_400.gif]

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote
1) Squeezing my fat butt into the Miata.

2) Step Away Mikey

3) Hunt punch without a second thought

4) Taking one for the team, Hello Katie !

5) Griswold because those Texan games still haunt my dreams already.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2016, 02:08 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Would you rather a.) Eat a turd on a hot dog bun, loaded with your choice of condiments, or b.) Start a an adult contemporary soft rock band with Paul Alexander called Tickled Pink?

Would you rather a.) Become roomates with Jim Lippencott in a 500 square foot studio apt or b.) Join the cast of The View, making the same exact money you are now?

Would you rather a.) Be forced to play one full series at Center or b.) an entire game of ST. (Note, the pay is the same, you have no time to prepare)

Tickled Pink on tour.

(12-23-2016, 02:08 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Would you rather a.) Eat a turd on a hot dog bun, loaded with your choice of condiments, or b.) Start a an adult contemporary soft rock band with Paul Alexander called Tickled Pink?

Tickled Pink.

I'd be great on the View telling the other hosts to STFU.

I'd choose ST. I'd get ****** up, but Andy would get demolished behind me.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
1.) Would you rather: A.) Have Marvin sign a 5 year extension, or B.) Have to drive a bright yellow Masda Miata, with the license plate "Partyboy" everyday, and everywhere you go, for the next 90 days?

2.) Would you rather: A.) Have Marvin get canned, or if B. ) Have Mike Brown completely step away from any all operations the franchise?

3.) Would you rather A.) Take a punch from Margus Hunt, or B.) Get stung once in the nads by a wasp?

4.) Would you rather: A.) Make "whoopie' with Katie Blackburn, or B.) Eat a really nice cheeseburger?

5.) Would you rather A.) Spend your Christmas Eve watching Bengals v Texans or B.) Spend your Christmas watching Clark Griswold?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2016, 10:10 PM)PDub80 Wrote: They raised me very well. So well that I don't over scrutinize someone's attempt at humor, whether I agree with it or not, and then ask moronic questions without first realizing I would get crapped on in response.

Well obviously not if they raised you to think making fun of a woman of a woman's looks and whether you would have sex with her, when is someone's daughter, wife, and maybe mother ( I don't know this) on the internet is classy. If you think this is humor, then that's sad for you and everyone else participating in that discussion. Yeah, you're a good man with good manners alright.... classless....rude....chauvinistic and just plain mean. Ha ha... and it's out here for everyone to see.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2016, 01:26 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: 1.) Would you rather: A.) Have Marvin sign a 5 year extension, or B.) Have to drive a bright yellow Masda Miata, with the license plate "Partyboy" everyday, and everywhere you go, for the next 90 days?

Alrighty, thats it.  Just trying to have a little fun. I got nothing regarding the actual team. Not much left to say, and nothing left to argue about.  It is what it is, and nothing will change. We all have pretty much shared where we stand with the approach.  Anyways, throw in anything you got humor wise. More would you rathers, Kevin Bacon references, Piano Man vids...Lets have a few laughs.

PS Hope you and yours have a great holiday! Merry, merry!

1. I'll take the Miata Wes! I don't car if the license plate says, "Former tight end, now wide receiver!" I'll take the car.

2. I love the son of a tight-fisted patriarch. Call me crazy Wes, a lot of trolls here have, and even some regular folks have too. Heck, you may have been one of them. But I'll take an order of canned Lewis!

3. I'm gonna go wasp sting on the sac. I figure that area is used to pain and swelling, and no matter how bad it gets I should eventually feel better. A blow from Hunt could be fatal.

4. Wes, this is my favorite question so far, and I gotta tell you I want to wreck Katie Blackburn. I've had a lot of great cheeseburgers in my life and a lot of great sex, but finding a good cheeseburger is something I just have a knack for. Boinking an heiress to millions - that's uncharted territory for this fan. I can't wait to find out if those Ivy League girls are as wild as their reputation. Either way, it will be a life changing experience for both of us. I guarantee sex on the wrong side of the tracks will be special for both of us on many levels. I really appreciate you taking the time to make this happen for us.

5. I'm gonna go off the board here Wes, and say I'd rather watch a janitor buff the floor at a supermarket. I hate Chevy Chase, and I know the Bengals are gonna mail it in this x-mas, so I would rather just watch another human do an honest days work for a depressed wage. It will remind me of what I have to look forward to for the next four years as America is made great again.

How did I do? Am I going to the bonus round? The tournament of champions?
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2016, 12:13 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Well obviously not if they raised you to think making fun of a woman of a woman's looks and whether you would have sex with her, when is someone's daughter, wife, and maybe mother ( I don't know this) on the internet is classy. If you think this is humor, then that's sad for you and everyone else participating in that discussion. Yeah, you're a good man with good manners alright.... classless....rude....chauvinistic and just plain mean. Ha ha... and it's out here for everyone to see.

Buddy, I've done a whole lot worse than make a little fun to someone's daughter, wife, and mother... If you catch my drift. (whispers: I'm talking full on nakie time here  Cool )

So, when you cry and say a little prayer for Katie tonight make sure to say one for the above as well.

I'm still debating how to respond to your comment "for everyone to see". Which is kind of adorable.
Reply/Quote