Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you sign Junior Galette?
(07-26-2015, 11:11 PM)BengalChris Wrote: The 3-4 versus 4-3 defensive front isn't an issue. He's played more downs in the NFL as a 4-3 DE than an OLB in a 3-4.

He's no saint, but this ain't a nun's convent either. Besides I believe I've known some nun's who hit just as hard and seemed to enjoy trying to beat the devil out of kids.

I have no idea of his attitude and how he would affect the locker room. That and the contract terms would make or break the deal for me. I'm more or less done waiting on Hunt to show up.

I see what you did there! ThumbsUp
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I would have said yes two years ago but with the way the NFL treats domestic abuse issues I would say no. He is just not worth the headache right now.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Any person who can come in here, compete for a job and make this team better I'm all for it. Never understood why people say no to these types of things, there's not much to lose. team friendly contract and if he doesn't work out (play or attitude), cya later.
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2015, 10:28 AM)jgott32 Wrote: Any person who can come in here, compete for a job and make this team better I'm all for it. Never understood why people say no to these types of things, there's not much to lose. team friendly contract and if he doesn't work out (play or attitude), cya later.

There is a big problem when you use a roster spot on a guy like this and he is suddenly gone 4 games into the season.

Doesn't matter if they don't lose money on the contract.  It makes the team a lot weaker.

It is just like taking a chance on a guy who gets injured every year.  The team may not lose money when he goes down with an injury, but they lose a roster spot that they have used on him.
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2015, 04:04 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: We didn't walk away from Odell because of the offield stuff.

If I remember correctly, when he returned from suspension and was working out with the team, he looked like shit, and that's when we completely cut ties with him.  If memory serves me correctly again, it wasn't long after that he got into trouble with the law again, but we had cut him for his play (or lack thereof).

Thurman returned to Georgia for his grandmothers funeral and went back to his drinking and drug using.  He didn't show up for OTAs, and it was even claimed that the Bengals had a private investigator who saw him all messed up in Georgia.
Reply/Quote