Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=11243392]

Out with the old... in with the new.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2021, 08:41 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: [Image: tenor.gif?itemid=11243392]

Out with the old... in with the new.

We need someone to kick the ball through the uprights...not someone to roundhouse the ball into dust and seduce women with a mere glance.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2021, 10:16 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: We need someone to kick the ball through the uprights...not someone to roundhouse the ball into dust and seduce women with a mere glance.

The uprights come to the ball when he kicks.

[Image: 63jlhk8jqvzvw2bl9k4q.gif]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Quote:...and seduce women with a mere glance.
Yeah..no need to sign some 62 year old guy like me anyway..  ThumbsUp
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2021, 03:36 PM)kalibengal Wrote: So we lost our beloved Randy and it begs the question on this critical position....whos going to kick next season? Are there any good kickers available late in the Draft? Or are we rolling with whats his name who kicked at end of last season?

Short answer a Kicker.

Now who's going to kick well? Hopefully a quality free agent, draft pick, or potential cut later down the road.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Kicker? We will only be kicking extra points this year so if someone misses a few then that is fine with me. Hell, bring in the Ocho for the 80 extra point attempts this year.
Reply/Quote