Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Would you trade Mixon for a McCaffrey-like deal?
(10-21-2022, 09:26 AM)Au165 Wrote: I'd take a 2nd for Mixon and drive him to the airport myself.

I wanted to say I would give Mixon + a 2023 2nd rounder for Alvin Kamara..... then I looked at his contract. Jeebus the Saints have the worst front office in the NFL.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Only 6 RBs get paid more APY than Mixon:
- Christian McCaffrey
- Zeke Elliott
- Dalvin Cook
- Alvin Kamara
- Derrick Henry
- Nick Chubb

If a RB is going to get paid that much, they need to be a focal point of the offense.

The Bengals are not a premier rushing team.
As such, I'd be completely ok trading Mixon for even a single Day 2 pick.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2022, 03:49 PM)Synric Wrote: I wanted to say I would give Mixon + a 2023 2nd rounder for Alvin Kamara..... then I looked at his contract. Jeebus the Saints have the worst front office in the NFL.

Kamara will be suspended/in jail next year, too. He and his friends jumped a guy and put him into the hospital on camera. He's only playing now because they're waiting for the criminal case to take place.

- - - - - - - -

As for the OP, highly doubt anyone offers anything near that for Mixon, but I would take it in a heartbeat.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
I'm not in favor of doing anything that makes this team worse this year. Trading Mixon for draft picks does that
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I would be down for that. Would like a more explosive back anyways for this offense
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2022, 04:07 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm not in favor of doing anything that makes this team worse this year. Trading Mixon for draft picks does that

Agree.   After the season, a different story.  
Reply/Quote