Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow Andy Dalton!!
http://nbc4i.com/2016/12/22/bengals-qb-andy-dalton-reportedly-pays-for-73-kids-hospital-bills/
Reply/Quote
From what they say, that Andy Dalton is a pretty good guy.. Cool
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
This gesture is worth more than a ring or trophy and it will reap benefits for many directly and indirectly for years to come!
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2016, 05:48 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: From what they say, that Andy Dalton is a pretty good guy..   Cool

Imagine if the Clown family was anywhere near as generous as the starting QB Ninja
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2016, 06:03 PM)t3r3e3 Wrote: Imagine if the Clown family was anywhere near as generous as the starting QB Ninja

Actually, you may be way off base there.  The Bengals organization pays their perceived stars very well, to remain on the team.  The problem with the Brown family as management of the team has more to do with relinquishing football control to football minds, and allowing them to make the decisions necessary to win championships. 

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2016, 05:48 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: From what they say, that Andy Dalton is a pretty good guy..   Cool

Andy and Jordan Dalton are the real deal. Truly inspirational people. The following gives you an idea of why I say that: http://andydalton.org/tools/blog.aspx
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2016, 06:27 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: Andy and Jordan Dalton are the real deal. Truly inspirational people. The following gives you an idea of why I say that: http://andydalton.org/tools/blog.aspx

I always knew that they were good hearted, charitable people.  But, I never realized just how devoted they were to helping others.  That is some serious selflessness, right there.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Dalton is awesome, great man.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2016, 06:14 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Actually, you may be way off base there.  The Bengals organization pays their perceived stars very well, to remain on the team.  The problem with the Brown family as management of the team has more to do with relinquishing football control to football minds, and allowing them to make the decisions necessary to win championships. 

Most teams pay their stars well.  How does ownership give back to the fans and community?  This is the same team that charges for Gatorade and counts concession hot dogs, and has never kicked anything back to the Nati despite having the most one-sided stadium deal in the NFL.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2016, 08:13 PM)t3r3e3 Wrote: Most teams pay their stars well.  How does ownership give back to the fans and community?  This is the same team that charges for Gatorade and counts concession hot dogs, and has never kicked anything back to the Nati despite having the most one-sided stadium deal in the NFL.

I see your point.  But, can we just agree that the Bengals are fortunate to have a player that is not only great on the field, but just as awesome in his personal life?  Andy Dalton is the type of guy that you want leading your football team.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Andy is the man.  Proud to have him.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Nice to see generous stars these days. Scrooge I mean Mike Brown might learn something.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2016, 08:13 PM)t3r3e3 Wrote: Most teams pay their stars well.  How does ownership give back to the fans and community?  This is the same team that charges for Gatorade and counts concession hot dogs, and has never kicked anything back to the Nati despite having the most one-sided stadium deal in the NFL.

It is my understanding that the Browns are very charitable but they keep it on the down low.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Dalton is a class act. Lucky to have him.
Reply/Quote
I want Someone who wins big games and doesn't give to any charities.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2016, 01:58 AM)tlotharw Wrote: I want Someone who wins big games and doesn't give to any charities.

Coach has proven over a 14 year span that he can't win prime-time or playoff games. Yet some think the QB is somehow supposed to overcome what none of Marv's players (Palmer and other QBs included) have been able to overcome. It defies logic.

Btw, Andy is an awesome person. Not many people who are blessed financially are willing to responsibly share their hard work and good fortune. Bless Andy for being a blessing to others.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2016, 02:43 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Coach has proven over a 14 year span that he can't win prime-time or playoff games. Yet some think the QB is somehow supposed to overcome what none of Marv's players (Palmer and other QBs included) have been able to overcome. It defies logic.

Btw, Andy is an awesome person. Not many people who are blessed financially are willing to responsibly share their hard work and good fortune. Bless Andy for being a blessing to others.

Don't forget he and his wife were giving big time to charities and indeed had their foundation helping people BEFORE he got the big deal - they were doing it on his rookie deal which was small, so that was money they really felt giving away.
Reply/Quote
Dalton is a class act through and through, as is his wife, JJ.

I believe that Dalton can and will take the Bengals to a Super Bowl Championship someday.
Reply/Quote
I appreciate A. Dalton's wife.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Browns and the bengals organization are very involved in giving back to the community.

its not mike browns fault the county agreed to that deal blame the people who voted it in.
Reply/Quote