Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow Bengals open -1.5 @ Tenn
Got to admit that surprises me.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Bengals offense has scored 30 or more points in 4 out of the last 5 games

while the Titans have only scored more than 20 point once in the last six games.

Factor in the Titans defense and Bengals -1.5 sounds about right.

P.S. think the Bengals cover
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I know they have an extra away game this year, but damn. This will be 7 of 11. First back to back home games are week 12 and 13?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Let’s see how the 2022 offensive line plays. Last year’s version allowed nine sacks against the Titans. I know the Bengals won that game but Joe Burrow needs better pass protection against the Tennessee pass rush.
Reply/Quote
That sounds about right.Besides,we should have Chase back for that game.
Reply/Quote
Titans are looking good lately.

Thank God Reader is back to help w Henry.

Should be a good one.

That said, I think these better teams expose the Awuzie-less D

Our O has adjusted nicely to the Chase absence.

I also think it forces JB to look for other options and we have been fortunate enough to find some gems.

But this Awuzie thing is just plain bad.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 11:06 PM)Whacked Wrote: Titans are looking good lately.

Thank God Reader is back to help w Henry.

Should be a good one.

That said, I think these better teams expose the Awuzie-less D

Our O has adjusted nicely to the Chase absence.

I also think it forces JB to look for other options and we have been fortunate enough to find some gems.

But this Awuzie thing is just plain bad.

Are they very good passing? I haven’t paid much attention to them. They seem to be flying under the radar despite having a really good season.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Defense has to make Tannehill beat us.

Really glad Reader is back to help stop Henry.
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have. Vince Lombardi
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 11:16 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Are they very good passing? I haven’t paid much attention to them. They seem to be flying under the radar despite having a really good season.

I thought they looked good against Green Bay.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 11:21 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: I thought they looked good against Green Bay.

Yeah I just looked. Tannehill threw for 333

Reply/Quote
I believe they've been the favorites every game thus far.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 11:03 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Let’s see how the 2022 offensive line plays.  Last year’s version allowed nine sacks against the Titans.  I know the Bengals won that game but Joe Burrow needs better pass protection against the Tennessee pass rush.

Definitely will be a test 

Yet they seem to be pass blocking a little better and Burrow throwing much quicker ala Tom Brady is helping in that as well. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 11:03 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Let’s see how the 2022 offensive line plays.  Last year’s version allowed nine sacks against the Titans.  I know the Bengals won that game but Joe Burrow needs better pass protection against the Tennessee pass rush.

Why?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 11:16 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Are they very good passing?  I haven’t paid much attention to them. They seem to be flying  under the radar despite having a really good season.

I think they are as well. I think part of it is everyone assumed weeks ago they'd make the playoffs due to their weak division, and most people don't trust Tannnehill. 

I'll say what I said in the Game Day Thread, I think Tennessee are a tough physical team, but a limited one. A team who is in the top tier will beat the Titans most of the time. BUT the Titans will make everyone work for a win against them and give nobody an easy game. 

We'll have to play pretty well and pretty clean to beat these guys. Like absolutely everyone would say, you have to not let Henry go off and you have to make Tannehill beat you. 
Reply/Quote
Titans are a good squad, and I like the way they play. Standard stuff in this one, no turnovers and do your best to keep them 3rd and long.
Reply/Quote
They will be looking for revenge due that we knocked them out of the playoffs last year.

[Image: RXETBI6PDJAXXDVPZRV6X4WZUY.png]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 11:37 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Definitely will be a test 

Yet they seem to be pass blocking a little better and Burrow throwing much quicker ala Tom Brady is helping in that as well. 

For sure

The Titans are very good if they can play their game. You have to get them out of their wheelhouse. Starting from the beginning, score early and score often.
Reply/Quote
Doesn't surprise me one bit....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-21-2022, 10:28 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: For sure

The Titans are very good if they can play their game. You have to get them out of their wheelhouse. Starting from the beginning, score early and score often.

Yep. I know it's a cliche but they need to slow down Henry on early runs and, as you say, get them out of their MO. They always play hard and very smart and after losing in the playoffs to Cinci. they're going to be relentless the entire game. As long as JB continues to take what the D is giving him they'll move it. Still, would love to see them move JB out of the pocket more to avoid the rush.
Reply/Quote
The Titans defense is very good. It will be a tough test for offense. We beat them in the playoffs because Tannehill had a bad game if I recall including fumbling a snap.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote