Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wow Mike Pouncey just shoved a ref with no flag
Not even a damn flag. He was in the face of a Jags player. The ref stepped between them and pouncey shoved him out of the way. It wasn't a light shove that you could debate. He deliberately shoved him and got right back in the Jags players face.
Reply/Quote
This will quickly become a Burfict debate.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Pissburgh can do anything without fear of penalty (including shoving refs). NFL crapping their pants right now with Steelers down 14-0. Watch the refs start evening things out here.
Reply/Quote
I thought Mitchell speared on Jacksonville's first carry.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 03:48 PM)Goalpost Wrote: I thought Mitchell speared on Jacksonville's first carry.
I thought the very same thing.
Reply/Quote
the pits is out of the playoffs .. muahaha. LMAO Cool
Reply/Quote
Jacksonville player slammed Big Ben 3 seconds after he threw the ball and no flag. Er mer gerd!! Conspiracy!!
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 06:30 PM)Sweetness Wrote: Jacksonville player slammed Big Ben 3 seconds after he threw the ball and no flag. Er mer gerd!! Conspiracy!!

Ball had been tipped.
Reply/Quote
The Steelers get so many free penalties.

What about the play where Smith-Schuster (quickly becoming my least favorite player, btw) pushed Ramsey into that guy out of bounds and they threw a late hit flag on Ramsey?

Shit is ridiculous how much the Steelers get away with. The fact that they ever lose a game in the NFL just proves how bad of a team they actually are. Because, in an 11 on 11 game, they're fielding 18.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 07:00 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Ball had been tipped.

That had nothing to do with it.

What happened was, the Jaguar player had Ben partially wrapped up, and Ben threw the ball away without the defender knowing, so he continued the tackle - everyone knows you can't let up on Ben or he'll get away, so THAT'S why no flag was thrown.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2018, 09:29 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: The Steelers get so many free penalties.

What about the play where Smith-Schuster (quickly becoming my least favorite player, btw) pushed Ramsey into that guy out of bounds and they threw a late hit flag on Ramsey?

Shit is ridiculous how much the Steelers get away with. The fact that they ever lose a game in the NFL just proves how bad of a team they actually are. Because, in an 11 on 11 game, they're fielding 18.

Honestly, looked to me like the officials were really letting them play.  I observed plenty of no-calls that benefitted both teams.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
The only thing that matters is they probably covered the spread..
Somewhere in squeelerville there's some fan celebrating that..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2018, 11:25 AM)grampahol Wrote: The only thing that matters is they probably covered the spread..
Somewhere in squeelerville there's some fan celebrating that..

Then Steelers failed to cover by a margin of 10 points.

No cigarettes changed hands in squeelerville as a result of the late Steelers td.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2018, 11:51 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Then Steelers failed to cover by a margin of 10 points.

No cigarettes changed hands in squeelerville as a result of the late Steelers td.
Wow..the beginning of the end of conspiracy theories..
Next up: It's impossible to have unethical people in the league..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2018, 10:39 AM)Tomkat Wrote: That had nothing to do with it.

What happened was, the Jaguar player had Ben partially wrapped up, and Ben threw the ball away without the defender knowing, so he continued the tackle - everyone knows you can't let up on Ben or he'll get away, so THAT'S why no flag was thrown.

Yea but the point is, on that play the ball was tipped which basically kept the play alive and kept them from getting a penalty.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 03:33 PM)Jhowdy54 Wrote: Not even a damn flag. He was in the face of a Jags player.  The ref stepped between them and pouncey shoved him out of the way.  It wasn't a light shove that you could debate.  He deliberately shoved him and got right back in the Jags players face.

That is truly remarkable.  But if it were true he should've been arrested instead of merely penalized.  

Mike Pouncey (Maurkice's twin brother) plays for the Dolphins.   Tongue
Reply/Quote