Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Wow, just stopped in and I'm shocked....
No "pick up Stetson Bennett" threads.... Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2023, 10:38 AM)Sled21 Wrote: No "pick up Stetson Bennett" threads.... Hilarious

This reminds me of those Marlon23 Threads.  
Reply/Quote
He is on the Non-football injury list and on Rams roster. Unavailable.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2023, 04:29 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: He is on the Non-football injury list and on Rams roster. Unavailable.

Rams cut all ties with him due to alcohol issues yesterday according to NFL radio.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2023, 11:24 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Rams cut all ties with him due to alcohol issues yesterday according to NFL radio.

Doesn't sound that way according to this article from yesterday:

https://www.11alive.com/article/sports/nfl/rams-coach-update-stetson-bennett-after-placed-non-football-injury-list/85-eeaa1933-5a2c-447f-a304-cb11866ca98b

Quote:McVay spoke to Rams' reporters Saturday where he told them that he spoke to Bennett over the phone this past week and said that the former UGA quarterback is doing "very well."

“I got a chance to hear his voice and he sounds really good and that was really cool to hear," McVay said.
The head coach declined to provide a timetable for when Bennett might return to the team for football activities. He previously asked reporters to respect his decision to keep the matter private.

Quote:Bennett will miss the team's first four games of the season after he was placed on the NFI/reserve list, which is a standard procedural rule in the NFL. After the announcement, the thoughts and well-wishes from many Georgia Bulldog fans and those in the NFL community came pouring in for Bennett online.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2023, 12:10 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Doesn't sound that way according to this article from yesterday:

https://www.11alive.com/article/sports/nfl/rams-coach-update-stetson-bennett-after-placed-non-football-injury-list/85-eeaa1933-5a2c-447f-a304-cb11866ca98b

Just telling you what they reported...
Reply/Quote