roster moves 8/3
Josh Tupou officially placed on the opt out list

waived

TE Moritz Bohringer
HB Devwah Whaley.

roster is now at 79 players

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(08-03-2020, 05:10 PM)pally Wrote: Josh Tupou officially placed on the opt out list

waived

TE Moritz Bohringer  
HB Devwah Whaley.

Have they even seen any of these guys yet?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2020, 05:10 PM)pally Wrote: Josh Tupou officially placed on the opt out list

waived

TE Moritz Bohringer  
HB Devwah Whaley.

Are they opening a spot for Peko maybe?

Have 1 spot open now
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2020, 05:31 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Have they even seen any of these guys yet?

Pretty sure that TE is the dude from Europe we've kept around for a couple years. NEVER heard of the HB
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-03-2020, 05:31 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Are they opening a spot for Peko maybe?

Have 1 spot open now

Looks like they are leaving a spot open for somebody. Could be a waiver claim once all teams report and cut to 80.
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2020, 05:39 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Pretty sure that TE is the dude from Europe we've kept around for a couple years. NEVER heard of the HB

The HB was an incoming UDFA

Reply/Quote
(08-03-2020, 05:39 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Pretty sure that TE is the dude from Europe we've kept around for a couple years. NEVER heard of the HB

Yes Germany I believe ? Been the extra dude on PS for couple seasons.
Reply/Quote
Xavier Su'a-Filo placed on PUP. He is coming off a late season lower leg injury

Reply/Quote
(08-03-2020, 05:39 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Pretty sure that TE is the dude from Europe we've kept around for a couple years.

This

(08-03-2020, 05:39 PM)bfine32 Wrote: NEVER heard of the HB

And this.
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2020, 05:31 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Are they opening a spot for Peko maybe?

I'd say it will probably be a DT.

No idea if it will be Peko. 
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2020, 06:17 PM)pally Wrote: Xavier Su'a-Filo placed on PUP.  He is coming off a late season lower leg injury

Hopefully they are just playing it safe.

He can come off the PUP list anytime, but as soon as he practices even once PUP is not an option.

There was a TON of discussion about this guy, but I don't remember anything about an injury.
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2020, 06:36 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Hopefully they are just playing it safe.

He can come off the PUP list anytime, but as soon as he practices even once PUP is not an option.

There was a TON of discussion about this guy, but I don't remember anything about an injury.

High ankle sprain and fracture fibula in week 16.  Hopefully it will be like Bailey where they just wanted some final imaging and review with the team's orthos

Reply/Quote

There were a few mentions of the injury, but most quickly dismissed.  I'm guessing that most involved in the discussions were just more excited about the potential upside, and hoping that he would be ready to go, and thus paid little attention to that minor detail.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2020, 06:43 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote:  I'm guessing that most involved in the discussions were just more excited about the potential upside, and hoping that he would be ready to go, and thus paid little attention to that minor detail.

But I was one of the guys saying he was overrated by the fans here.  I am surprised I did not mention the injury.  I still don't see any difference talent wise between him and Miller.  I just remember people saying he would fit our new run blocking scheme better than John did.
Reply/Quote
WR Damion Willis passed his physical and is off PUP

Reply/Quote

(08-03-2020, 06:48 PM)fredtoast Wrote: But I was one of the guys saying he was overrated by the fans here.  I am surprised I did not mention the injury.  I still don't see any difference talent wise between him and Miller.  I just remember people saying he would fit our new run blocking scheme better than John did.

Don't blame yourself.  How could you possibly have mentioned the injury, if you didn't remember anything about the injury?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Well we'll get first crack at all the other team cuts. so, it would make some sense to leave a spot open. I'm sure #81 of the other top tier teams is better than anything we could fill #80 in at.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote