Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Write it to existence part two/ SB version
Once again in the spirit of Joe Burrow's speak it to existence doing a write it into existence. Only looking for positive responses on what you want to come to fruition.

Know that the Bengals are up against it going against a star studded team full of paid assassins that's job is to bring home the Lombardi Trophy now per they've mortgaged their future in a win now approach. So they are certainly dangerous featuring the likes of Stafford, Cooper Kupp. Odell Beckham Jr, Aaron "freaking" Donald, Von Miller, Jalen Ramsey, and someone who still has a piece of my heart in Andrew Whitworth.

It's going to be a monumental task for the Bengals to bring home the hardware to Cincinnati in this epic battle for sure.

Yet I bring into evidence that although the Rams are full of experienced stars the Bengals have their own superstars ready to burst upon the scene. Plus these cats are highly proficient at proving folks wrong as well.   They may not have as big of names yet but after winning this game they will be well on their way to chiseling their names in history too.  
Introducing to you our young guns  Joe "Cool" Burrow,  Super Ja'Marrio Chase, Tee Higgins, Jonah Williams, Logan Wilson Pratt, Baily and Evan "freakin" Mcphearson. Hopefully Carman takes step forward too.  

Believe these younsters have a perfect group of experienced veterans wanting to prove their worth while providing a well of knowledge for youngsters to draw from in  Joe Mixon, CJ Uzomah, Tyer Boyd, Hubbard, Hendrickson, Reader, Bates, Bell, Apple, Awuzie, Hilton, even our long snapper and punter Harris and Huber.

These Bengals are not toothless at all and expecting what the media would call an upset, but I would just call it the new Bengals foundation has been laid for a bright future .

So will start out the write it to existence by writing

Cincinnati Bengals WIN Super Bowl LVI and obtain the 32 pick in the NFL Draft

Tiger  Tiger  Tiger
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
41-21 Burrow 450 yards .. Chase 200 2 tds.. Tee 150 2tds and uzoma with a TD... They only have 1 good db, Burrow is gonna take ad advantage even if he gets some pressure...
Reply/Quote
In true Bengals fashion for the season of 2021, Super Bowl LVI went down as a nail-biter to the very last second with a game winning FG from Even McPherson. Field position was set up in the last 2 minutes of regulation with MVP Joe Burrow and the offense marching 98 yards down the field and eating up the precious seconds of the game clock.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Bengals trail 20-7 at end of second quarter.

A gunfight breaks out between the Super Bowl halftime acts.

Burrow takes a bullet in the right shoulder while saving a crippled child, then throws three tds left-handed in the second half in a comeback 28-27 win.
Reply/Quote
Joe Burrow's post-SB press conference:

"Well that was fun!"

canned laughter

generic question about how Joe is feeling

"I'm feeling pretty good, you know. I'm just... proud. I'm proud of this team, and this coaching staff, and this organization, that we were able to bring this home. You know, it's a dream come true. I mean, I'm from Ohio, it's a two-and-a-half-hour drive from home, and to be the quarterback of the Bengals and get this first Super Bowl win, it's just really special. We're going to have a good time this week celebrating and then getting back to Cincinnati with our fans and our city, and I'm really looking forward to that. We did have a few sputtering drives offensively that we're gonna need to take a look at and get worked out. I need to do a better job on that third down throw I missed in the second quarter, so I am excited as well to just get back to the film and work on improving every day. We're gonna need to keep getting better so we can come out next season and do it again."
Reply/Quote
TRAILING BIG EARLY, BENGALS FLIP SCRIPT EXPLODE ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL FOR SB 56 WIN!!! 35-27!!! Wink
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 06:05 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: TRAILING BIG EARLY, BENGALS FLIP SCRIPT EXPLODE ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL FOR SB 56 WIN!!! 35-27!!! Wink

Hell yes and all caps means it will happen!  Hilarious Happy
Reply/Quote
Bengals win in a blowout... game's decided by the start of the 4th quarter. I can't handle another down-to-the-wire-nail-biter.
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 02:46 PM)Interceptor Wrote: In true Bengals fashion for the season of 2021, Super Bowl LVI went down as a nail-biter to the very last second with a game winning FG from Even McPherson. Field position was set up in the last 2 minutes of regulation with MVP Joe Burrow and the offense marching 98 yards down the field and eating up the precious seconds of the game clock.

Like your thinking and adding its his 5th FG of the day breaking the old record of 4, plus it was a 55 yd FG setting the SB distance made record as well. 

On side note, not positive but when looking up the SB records noticed that the youngest starter ever was 21 years and 322 days old. 

Pretty sure Ja'Marr Chase beats this age by a few weeks.  Wow, what if Chase becomes the youngest starter ever in SB and tops it off with the MVP award too.

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 02:03 PM)Tony Wrote: 41-21 Burrow 450 yards .. Chase 200 2 tds.. Tee 150 2tds and uzoma with a TD... They only have 1 good db, Burrow is gonna take ad advantage even if he gets some pressure...

When this happens I'm running thru the streets naked, screaming, and flipping over smart cars along the road of jubilation. 

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 06:17 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Bengals win in a blowout... game's decided by the start of the 4th quarter.  I can't handle another down-to-the-wire-nail-biter.

Feel that, its been a grueling haul to get here. 

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 06:05 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: TRAILING BIG EARLY, BENGALS FLIP SCRIPT EXPLODE ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL FOR SB 56 WIN!!! 35-27!!! Wink

So Deja Vu 

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 03:19 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: Joe Burrow's post-SB press conference:

"Well that was fun!"

canned laughter

generic question about how Joe is feeling

"I'm feeling pretty good, you know. I'm just... proud. I'm proud of this team, and this coaching staff, and this organization, that we were able to bring this home. You know, it's a dream come true. I mean, I'm from Ohio, it's a two-and-a-half-hour drive from home, and to be the quarterback of the Bengals and get this first Super Bowl win, it's just really special. We're going to have a good time this week celebrating and then getting back to Cincinnati with our fans and our city, and I'm really looking forward to that. We did have a few sputtering drives offensively that we're gonna need to take a look at and get worked out. I need to do a better job on that third down throw I missed in the second quarter, so I am excited as well to just get back to the film and work on improving every day. We're gonna need to keep getting better so we can come out next season and do it again."

Joe is the Man !

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 03:08 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Bengals trail 20-7 at end of second quarter.  

A gunfight breaks out between the Super Bowl halftime acts.

Burrow takes a bullet in the right shoulder while saving a crippled child, then throws three tds left-handed in the second half in a comeback 28-27 win.

Joe does do it all that's for sure, know he is already my HERO. 

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 06:17 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Bengals win in a blowout... game's decided by the start of the 4th quarter.  I can't handle another down-to-the-wire-nail-biter.

Yeah, even when given a chance to fantasize, people still want to make it a nail-biter.  

Bengals cruise to a 31-6 halftime lead on rushing and receiving TDs by Joe Mixon, as well as a long TD from Chase and a pick-six gift from Stafford early in the second quarter.  The Bengals add two FGs in the second half and grind the clock with Mixon as the Rams score two TDs in the fourth quarter to make it a bit more respectable 37-20 final score.

So let it be written, so let it be done.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Son of Paul does the Triple H suck it thing to Goodell as he gets the Lombardi. Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I'm speaking into existence good health for all of our players. We will have an injury-free game and Joe plays every snap, including the last one in which he lines the guys up in victory formation and takes a knee. SUPERBOWL CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2022, 12:17 AM)Science Friction Wrote: I'm speaking into existence good health for all of our players. We will have an injury-free game and Joe plays every snap, including the last one in which he lines the guys up in victory formation and takes a knee. SUPERBOWL CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS!!!!!!!!!

Amen

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 10:20 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Yeah, even when given a chance to fantasize, people still want to make it a nail-biter.  

Bengals cruise to a 31-6 halftime lead on rushing and receiving TDs by Joe Mixon, as well as a long TD from Chase and a pick-six gift from Stafford early in the second quarter.  The Bengals add two FGs in the second half and grind the clock with Mixon as the Rams score two TDs in the fourth quarter to make it a bit more respectable 37-20 final score.

So let it be written, so let it be done.

The putrid Arizona Cardinals beat the mighty Rams 37-20 at LA so no reason we can't do the same.  I am believing that we will.
Reply/Quote
Writing in that

Evan McPhearson breaks the SB record for longest FG with 55 yard FG  or longer

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote